35: Rough Loving

I was never fond of stretching my limbs or engaging in any physical activity that would cause my body to be as muscle-bound as the five adults who I was sharing my life-changing voyage in. Although their bodies were as hard as boulders; I was never intimidated or frightened of the possibility of getting crushed if I was to be squeezed between any of the two of them.

"I do not want to stretch my legs. Walk by yourself," I deadpanned which seemed to exasperate Slade. I was expecting him to lash out or scream like he usually did when he was aggravated or just plainly being Slade but he just puffed out his cheeks and exhaled air which could be the non-solid yet physical form of his temper.

"I'm going to do some maggot hunting," he told me. "And by maggots I mean Catastrophes. Are you sure you don't want to come?" he asked me. Using that as a reason in order to tempt me to tag along was very witty for the usual brawn without brains. The man stared at me with a knowing smile and his posture was built of overconfidence.

"Very smart luring and here I thought you were just a hole digger," I stated blankly and stood up. Slade's fake smile twitched as if he was forcing the said expression as a means to keep on holding the last thread of patience that he had. A sinister smirk spread across his lips and he bent down a little so that he could whisper something in my ear.

"You'd best be careful with that pretty little mouth of yours because this hole digger is going to get deeper inside that derriere (butt) while I stretch you wide with pride," he purred. I could sense that anger that caused his voice to tremble a bit.

I cocked my head at him to determine what could have caused him to be so pugnacious. It was not my fault that I was a horrible and disdainful individual. Maybe he just needed to pour his anger somewhere. Slade was always the volatile individual that had sadistic tendencies. I cannot say that I was already used to his love for causing pain in order to gain pleasure but then I was never terrified of him. I was actually focused on making him lose his temper and see if his gauge will suddenly break and he'll turn into a loving individual who sings in a beautiful melodic song –but in Slade's case, his voice could probably cause the birds to turn to suicide- and dances in the forest in front of all the curious animals –again, in this man's case, he might accidentally kill the animals as he dances- as he declare his vast love to the world he lived in.

"Would you also like to load my butt with your ling filling?" I questioned Slade which caused him to narrow his eyes at me. His fierce gaze were directly stabbing my portals of vision. He was breathing heavily yet slowly and his nose was flared. It was his usual angered expression yet with a hint of another emotion that I can distinguish as a temporary mask of lust. 

"Why? Did the others dump their seeds in you already?" he whispered in a husky tone. The ends of his lips were curled. He grabbed my bottom cheeks and kneaded them sensually. I was only wearing a rather long shirt that reached my thighs so Slade's finger had an easy access to prod my hole wherein Caleb and Samael slid their thick lings before. Did Slade want to make a detka with me as well? I remembered that he was the second one aside from Caleb's cousin who attempted to do that during the first weeks of my freedom from the Kingdom. "You're everyone's cunnus (slut) now?" he asked in a low tone with much bite onto it. I was very much questioning Slade's intellect by now. At this point of time, Fenris' whining self was much understandable than this numb nut's words. "That makes me mad and at the same time...I want to bust inside of you and test how much of  a cunnus you are..." he murmured hotly as he rubbed his clothed ling against my stomach.

"I do not know what you mean by that," I answered even though I know very well what he meant by that. There was nothing wrong with having multiple sexual partners was there? It wasn't my fault that my tooshie wanted more.