ᑕʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᗴⁱᵍʰᵗ

#8

' ᴍᴇɴ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ
ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ . '

︎𑁍︎.𑁍︎.𑁍︎

A few days after Keebo witnessed his classmate Shuichi Saihara pull that suspicious stunt that evening, the white-headed male didn't bring himself to confront Shuichi about it. Somehow, when Shuichi was nearby, Keebo felt sick to his stomach, and avoided being close to him if possible. Still, what was Shuichi doing that evening? Spying? It looked like it. But that was an extreme way of spying. What could drive Shuichi to do something so dangerous ? The way he immediately knew what to do, where to find that rope and grapple, Keebo deduced that wasn't Shuichi's first time doing that. So, perhaps whoever Shuichi was looking at through that window was in trouble. No, not perhaps. Keebo was sure of it.

"Ah, here you go, Harukawa - san," Shuichi held out a pencil a girl with two thick brown pigtails dropped during class. She blushed slightly, giving him a small cut nod and mumbled a thank you very much before taking it, and avoiding eye-contact the entire time. 

Keebo kept an eye on Shuichi ever since he saw him a few days ago. How could someone who seemed so beloved by his classmates and friends, popular with the teachers, and smart and seem so genuine, be so creepy as to watch someone from their window six stories high?!

Was that really Saihara Keebo saw? No. It had to be. But the look in his eyes...

"He looked insane.." murmered Keebo, his eyes drifted from his schoolbooks and dazed up at one of the large windows that was in the library where he was after class ended. The sun was setting, and a warm orange glow began to bathe the library in its hues. Keebo was thinking back on the face he saw; the one Shuichi wore that rainy night when he 'visited' whoever he saw. Shuichi's eyes were like a predators; they held an uncomfortable feel to them, and his lips were curled into a twisted, sinister grin.

"He looked like an entirely different person -"

"Who did?" asked a voice almost immediately, making Keebo almost gasp. Right behind him, speak of the devil, was Shuichi. His face looked nothing like it did before. It was kind and calm. His smile gentle. But it looked caked on, and too forced now that he was looking at Keebo.

It surely didn't look this forced before during the classes they had earlier. .

"Saihara-san," greeted Keebo. His stare, however, didn't hesitate his stoic expression. "Sorry. You heard me rambling to myself," he said to the blue-headed student standing behind him. Keebo turned his attention back to the homework he was doing, assuming he gave off the vibe he was done talking, but he felt the hairs on the back of his neck raise, like someone was staring at him. But, Keebo couldn't move. The room felt cold, and so was the stare someone was burning into the back of Keebo's skull. But Keebo refused to turn around and give them the satisfaction of paying them notice; it would make him look suspicious because Keebo knew Shuichi knew what he meant by what he said. If Shuichi caught on, he might find out Keebo knows something.

"You know, IIdabashi-san," stated a voice suddenly. "I notice you hang out in the library a lot.."

"Just ignore him.."

"I wonder why,"

"Ignore Saihara.. Ignore him.."