ᑕʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ Tʰʳᵉᵉ

#3
Iғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
ɪᴛ ɪs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ

𑁍︎.𑁍︎.𑁍︎

"Ah, my boyfriend is quite the tease. He never can keep himself together around me, and shows it so easily. He knows what is does to me ..."

Shuichi hummed to himself as he carefully pressed the thumbtack into the wall- Shuichi was hanging up a picture. "But I love him. No matter what,  and I'm grateful he loves a person like me. But then again.." he trailed off for a moment, taking a step back, admiring his work. "As perfect as my boyfriend is , his lack of cunningness and intelligence is what makes him easy to manipulate..~" he fell into a daydream- his face blushed as he thought about the dirty thoughts racking inside his head- this caused by the photos of his classmate Kokichi Oma he was staring at; including his newest one: Kokichi's face- an innocent confused expression on it.

This new picture was by far Shuichi's favorite. Even if it was kinda blurry from the flash, though the main focus of the picture was still clear enough to see, and Kokichi's face showed expression of fear-- and that fear was aimed towards who took the picture- who, unknown to Oma was Shuichi- who found it flattering. But Shuichi had to risk so much for this item,  and it was worth it in the end. While all his old pictures he took were shots from far away, the back of Kokichi's head, or slightly out of view or something in the way because of Shuichi hiding while taking them, this was taken with the camera a few mere centimeters away- because he took it right outside Kokichi's window when the smaller looked out of it last night when he heard Shuichi moving around outside. Which Shuichi knew would happen, and thanks to his foresight , he ended up with such a beautiful piece of treasure.

"And my precious Kokichi-kun.." he whispered,  his fingers gently traced down the photograph pinned in the middle of the photo-crowded wall- it stood out like a prize. "..he doesn't know I'm his lover. And even if he hasn't accepted me technically as his yet, I'll give him time to do just that while I wait to make him mine.." He hummed , leaning closely to the photo, his face heated up, his eyes softly narrowed. "Time..time..time..I'm a patient person Kokichi-kun..you'll figure that out quickly.." the blue-headed male pecked his lips against Kokichi's face. He shivered and leaned back a bit. "Ah~..I hope you're feeling better now .. I never wanted you to get hurt by those guys .. but I needed a situation for you to need me .. " the male muttered , pecking the picture again. He couldn't help but tremble. . It was like he was almost kissing the real thing ! After awhile of making out with the photograph on the wall, he heard his phone ring. He glared a the buzzing object laying on the middle of his bed which had interrupted his and Kokichi's ' moment ' , and reluctantly strode across his room and swiped his phone off the bed. He harshly unlocked his phone, recognizing Momota's number and answered it.

" What is it? " Shuichi slightly snapped back and sighed lazily, his tone monotonous. He sitting on his bed and looking extremely bored at the moment.

"Oi, where were you last night?! You said you were gonna do my homework?" replied a familiar cocky, arrogant tone. "Damn you. I got chewed out this morning for not having it done!"

Shuichi rolled his eyes. "I'll do it tonight. I had more important things to do than help you with calculus, Momota." He told him in an uninterested tone. He and Kaito Momota had an ... interesting relationship; they were childhood friends, but as they grew up, Shuichi became more of the cognitive minded, brains of the couple and Kaito was just the brawns-- and an idiot who was a rash bully in their school who had a habit of picking and beating on any kid- girl , guy , whatever.  He
found it entertaining to hurt others no matter who they were.
Shuichi only still hung around him because found Kaito useful. If he needed someone hurt- he knew who to call.