ᑕʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ Tʷᵒ

[( Warning for blood, gore, violence. )]
...

#2

ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ᴘᴀɪɴ.

𑁍︎.𑁍︎.𑁍︎

After knowing someone was somehow outside his apartment, turning Kokichi's worse fears into facts; facts that someone had been watching him after all, the teenager couldn't breath or run fast enough. It was like his lungs were on fire, being tightened, an invisible force gripped his throat, making him unable to swallow or even scream, but breathy pants and inaudible whispers and mutters. He could barely see as he ran down the street, his feet thumping against the pavement fast enough it sounded like more than one person was running. He was afraid- afraid of those yellow eyes.

"AHHHHHHH!"
"GET AWAY FROM ME..."

Was Kokichi's response back when he saw those eyes- the eyes of a predator who caught his prey- but they were only visible for a second before Kokichi was blinded by a sudden flash of light- like a shudder of a camera. He was still seeing spots, but they were blurred by his tears.

"Oh God...what should I do!? Where should I go !? Should I have stayed back there !? But could I have hid somewhere--"  He thought to himself, shutting his eyes, trying to focus on what was happening. But his thoughts were thrown out the window when he lost balance, tripping and falling on his face with a painful smack against the ground.

Kokichi felt shaken- he layed there, crying, a puddle of tears on the empty street under his face. He cried , but managed to pull his face off the pavement , weakly holding his head up. His nose hurt like hell. He must've broke it by how hard he hit the ground. He could feel something drop down his face and on his lips; it tasted metallic: blood.

"N-nhg...o-oww...w-what should I do...what should I do.." he whispered to himself over and over , refusing to open his eyes, and would rather just block everything out. Maybe if he didn't see the world, he could maybe disappear from it. Why him? What had Kokichi ever done? If he did something, he was sorry. He could live without friends, without good grades, without anything, but yet, here he was, afraid for his own miserable life. Was that his sin for getting dragged into such a situation like the one back there? Why did life have to be so scary? Why did he have to be so God damn scared of everything? Overreacting immediately?

Why couldn't he be brave ?

"I...I'll call the police using someone's phone and --" Kokichi started, knowing he was surrounded by many apartment complexes so finding a workable phone or help couldn't be too hard. Right?

Shakily standing back up and stumbling , trying to make his way somewhere, but he was overwhelmed where to go. If someone was trying to get into his apartment, they might be after him if they saw him leave. They might be running after him right now. . . . .

His paranoia told him he needed to keep going--

"Well , well. Who the hell is this ?" Asked another voice , causing Kokichi's heart to almost stop right there. But the voice came in the direction in front of him, not behind. Which gave Kokichi enough courage to meekly look up in front of him; where to out of nowhere were two- probably older twenties to early thirties. Even though they were probably younger, whatever life they lived probably caused an appearance different to their ages. Either way , they were walking towards him when they bumped into Kokichi
They looked like a couple of cliche thugs if anything; dressed in tattered clothes and gave off the feel they each served at least one sentence. Even from where Kokichi stood a good ten to fifteen feet away , he could smell the heavy stench alchohol and cigarettes from them.