chapter 21

we ran our way to a bank to find Henry laying atop of Mike.
beverly picked up a rock, and threw it, hitting henry in the head.
"yo, sweet throw." i complimented her.
she smiled, "thanks."
"no problem." i smiled back.
"she'll do you, you just to have ask nicely, like i did."
i crossed my arms, "you're fucking disgusting bowers. ya hag."
he rolled his eyes, "comin from a pig like you."
i uncrossed my arms, "oh really i bet i weigh less your mom!"
"oh you wanna bring parents into it? i least i have a dad bastard."
i kinda stood there awkwardly, while Ben threw a rock hitting henry on his forehead.
"ROCK WAR!" Richie yelled. then flying to the ground by getting hit by a rock.
the rock war began with throws going left to right and cursing coming out of everyone's mouth.
henry's goons eventually left leaving henry to the earth.
he laid there while the rest of us left leaving richie to yell, "go blow your dad! you mullet wearing asshole!"

we were walking through a field, pass a train track. it was honestly really pretty.
i was walking in the back, enjoying the breeze and the sun hitting my skin. I felt a tap on my shoulder seeing Eddie next to me.
"oh hey kaspbrak."
"uh hey y/n"
"so?"i questioned and nudged him playfully.
"i was wondering if you wanted to hang tomorrow after the parade?"
"like just us or-"
"just us." he said quickly.
"alright shortie."
he laughed, " alright."
after awhile it was a peacefully quiet walk.
it was getting dark and we all went our separate ways home.
i was the only one on the road so i swung back and forth across the line, the summer breeze pulling my hair out of face.
it was oddly peacefully but i was enjoying it for awhile but i just had an eery feeling that something was near me.
i thought back to the time i was in room, "fuck" i whispered, speeding my way to williams house.
gladly i wasn't too far from nearing my own home, but my mom wouldn't be there till an hour later and i wasn't risking the chance of being home alone with the clown.
i couldn't breath, i don't know if it was from my anxiety or just biking as fast as i could.
i finally made it, i threw my bike on the ground and ran to the door as quick as possible.
i knocked a couple times and i heard shuffling on the other side.
william opened the door, "why hello skeezy."
"uh hi, is it ok if i stay for a little while till my mom gets back?"
"yeah sure come in."
he let me in and walked me to the couch.
"i'll be right back im gonna make some food."
i smiled "haha alright."
a few seconds past by and he was already back, "what kind of snacks do you want?"
"it's whatever you got." i smiled, he smiled back and went back to the kitchen.
i heard footsteps nearing me, i jumped a bit but to see william smiling. it was a bit odd.

**YO TRIGGER WARNING ASF TRIGGER WARNINGG ASF SEGSUAL AS*** ILL LET YALL KNOW WHEN ITS OVER IF U DECIDE TO SKIP**
he came over and sat next to me, placing a hand on my thigh.
i didn't put much thought in it since i was use to the times i'd cuddle with the losers.
his hand raised, nearing my privacy.
i shifted back putting his hand down, "uhm can we like maybe not do that?"
he didn't answer me and put his hand back to where it was, a smile formed, he looked me dead in the eyes and placed a hand in my pants.
i screamed, as i notice the blonde boys mouth tear, blood surrounded his mouth, magically turning into a paint. his eyes began to bleed the tears turning his face into a painted white, with red strips going down to meet the sides of his mouth. he kept the hands in my pants but didn't do anything further such. i looked back to see william in terror holding a bowl of chips and cups of drinks.
the thing had the body and hair of william but the face of a clown.
i began to push the it off me but the creature was too strong and held me by my throat moving the hand around that was in my pants.
i kept screaming, william still frozen by the sight had finally dropped the things and tried to pull the creature off.
the creature spun around and held him, "now thomas you know that's not how to treat a girl? you know you can't touch her."
"i didn't touch her! i didn't touch her!" tears fell from his face and shook his head violently as the mimicked creature pinned him to the wall.
"but you thought about didn't you?"
it said deep and huskily.
"no! no! no! i didn't think it! i didn't do it" he went to try to cover his face but his arms were held against the wall.
i got up and i went to punch the thing but it was to fast for me and started back to me.
"leave us alone!" the creature began to shift into what she knew as the clown.
"what do you mean skeezy? didn't he touch you?" it said one hand on me the other pointing to him.
william put his hands to his face, "I SAID I DIDN'T DO IT!"
i kept myself calm, "he didn't do anything fricktard it was you."
it was taken back by what i said, he slung me over to the door and went over to william and slung him to the wall and disappeared.
the blonde boy slide down the wall and held his face in his hands and cried. i went over to him and bent down slightly touching his arm. he flinched but looked up to me. he wiped the tears away and i put my arm around him and we sat in the floor. i comfort him and wiped like what was that back there? you don't have to answer."
he shook his head and shifted off my side to the same level as me.
"i got blamed for a uhm touching a girl about two years ago." he held his lips in a staight line and they went pale. he looked down to our feet.
"oh." i looked to him, "were they that hard on you?"
he nodded, "uh yeah. my dad he kinda hurt me a lot for it. but he never listen to me when i said i never touched her."
i shifted closer to him, and rubbed my thumb against his arm, "why'd you get the blame and stuff?"
"th-the girl was mad that i didn't do that. i-i was only 12 and my dad always told me if he found out if i did anything like that i wouldn't live through the night. so after she like told her parents i went to court and just everything was so much. my dad beating the shit out of me, the court date, i broke down in the thing and they took everything off me and asked about my home life. i told them about it. and that's why i live with my aunt." he stayed looking to his feet.
"so is that something you're like afraid of?"
he chuckled, "i guess and my dad," he finally looked to me, "wha-what are you afraid of?"
"death, blood, and getting you know." i stated blandly and stared at the tv.
**ENDED**
he nodded, " so uh do you think you're moms home?"
i got up quickly, "uh yeah i almost forgot." i picked up my jacket and headed for the door.
he followed me, "i'll walk you home." i looked back to him, " are you sure? i'll be fine."
"yeah i'm sure. i don't want you to walk alone by yourself in the dark."
i smiled, "alright bucko lets go."

————
first chapter since i been back😎on some hot shi
but anyways i hope you've enjoyed reading so far! i've realized i've dragged on this story for a longggg time so hopefully it'll be finished before the summer smh