Chapter One: The fix

Y/n POV

    So here I am the year 1989, I am sick and tired of Derry. Sick. The kids are assholes and the people are dropping like flies. You are probably wondering what is going on. Ok so I moved a week ago. Here in Derry, I'm in science class behind a total crack head. 

"Hey, what is the answer to 10?" The short blonde hair boy whispered next to me.

"Do I look like your maid to you?"

"Depends."

I look over to my partner, a burnette haired boy.

"Hey Edd's what's the answer to 10?"

He turns his head, his freckles scattered around like stars.

"Um, 10...mitochondria."

"Thanks."

I turn to the blonde boy, "10 is mitochondria."

He nods his head. "Thanks y/n/n"

"Welcome Stanley Urin."

A brown headed boy with a green shirt taps my back, "When do we get out of this class?"

I look at my watch, "10:00 is when we get out, Big Bill."

He smiles and shakes his head, "Thanks."

"Y/n/n, you and me, tonight?"

"No, Richie that is weird. Shut up!" I shake my head.

"It is ok for you and Eddie to sleep together and not me?"

"I don't like Eddie, you white cracker!"

He puts his finger to his lip and shushes me in a annoying and cringe way.

"Y/n Y/l/n and Richie Tozier. Please be quiet before you get a note home for being a distraction!"

I shut up and do the stupid work, and finally the bell rang. The halls were filled with students big and small. I run in between them and ran out the door. I picked up the light blue bike and raced down the street, opening the back door. 

"Hey y/n!" My little 8 year old brother greeted  me.

"Jonathan!" I grabbed his small hand and dragged him into my room. 

"Hey. What are we doing?"

"I am going to make you something!"

"What" he giggles as I sit him down and get to work. Well mostly all I did was fix his old boat from last week.

"Y/n/n! You fixed it!"

"Heck yeah I fixed it!"

"Can I go sail her?"

"Yeah, but put on your raincoat," I put on his raincoat, "Now stay safe Jonathan!"

He nodded his head and he ran outside, I kept loooking out the window till I couldn't see him anymore. To my unknowingly it was the last time I saw little Johnny.