Chapter 7

I got a lot asleep, until the dumb phone rang. I wanted to throw it acrosss the room. I went over to the phone  and I picked it up, "Hello, who is this."

"It's Richie." He said so gaily, but now I wanted to throw Richie across the room.

"What." I answered clearly annoyed.

"Hi." He said clearly and by that it annoyed me.

"It that why you wanted to call was to say 'hello'?" I clearly was annoyed and slightly angry, like I got stuff to do.

"No, but I why I called was to ask if you wanted to hang out with me later today?" Richie said kind've embarrassed.

"No sorry, I have a life to attend to." And by that meanings I hung up. I felt so relieved to of hanged up on my such annoying "bestie". As he calls me sometimes.

I called him back, he picked up the phone, "Hello, and sure only if I get to go where I wanna go." I hear a pleasant voice, "Well fine then." I reply with a bye and hung up.

I hear big bangs against my window, as I turn to look it was rocks flying, I get up and go over my to window and see the small fragile Eddie. He smiles and waves with his left and drops the rock from his hand. I pull up the window, "Are you ready to go?" Eddie yells, and I smile and go, "Yea sure I guess!"

—————

We hoped on our bikes, as I noticed a little soda shop down the street. "Hey Ed's wanna get som food while we wait?"

"Uh yeah sure, what could hurt." We walked our bikes to the bike rack, and went inside, to my surprise it was filled with sort of a lot of people, we hoped in the seat of the bar as the woman took our orders.

"So y/n get any sleep?" He's eyes bubbled a hint of innocence.

"Yea, a little, what about you." My shake was in front of me as I took a large slurp. He looked down, shaking, as if a ghost came outta nowhere.

"Well.." finally I was convinced that he didn't get good enough sleep, "what's up, you seem a little jumpy?" He tapped his finger on his lap and answered with a hesitant no. It was sorta silent here in there besides that we talked about our summer plans and such. We ate, got our bikes and went to the arcade where we were meeting Richie.

I walked in spotting him, "Hey Ricardo!" He looks up his face red with embarrassment, "H-hey guys." I replied loudly, "What with the long face?" 

He grabbed me by the arm and whispered, "Shut up, one there's a hot girl over there and two, don't call me Ricardo." I shake my head and answer loudly once again, "Okay, okay!"

He punched my arm and we planned Street Frighter for literally  three hours, and I chilled at my house.