chapter 20

The losers were on their way, walking down a neighborhood.

"No, I love being your personal doorman." Richie whined, circling around the group, "Really could you idiots have taken any longer?"

Y/n rolled her eyes, Eddie and stan telling him to shut up.

y/n began to drift into her own thoughts, a cool breeze hit the back of her neck bringing her into reality, she jumped at the scary feeling.

"you good?" Beverly whispered to her, while one of the boys said, "Yeah i saw him too." she nodded and smiled at her. 

"wait, can only virgin see this stuff? Is that why i'm not seeing this shit?" Richie began to slow down when y/n noticed a familiar car, "oh shit, that's belch huggins car, we-"

stan interrupted her, "we should probably get out of here."

"yes." Ben said looking to the car and to stan.

"wait isn't that the home schooled kids bike?"Bev questioned.

"yeah, that's mikes." Eddie said inching closer to the side of the road.

"we have to help him." bev ordered.

"we should?" Richie questionered, shakiness in his voice.

"yes." y/n said, already speed walking with bev, "cmon."

———

a/n 

everyone should know what's happening next haha. and since i'm so cool i posted TWO chapters. and es i apologize for this ones shortest but it's a filler i guess that's what you call it. but thanks loves.