Chapter 14

y/n pov————

I decided to drop my bike off at my house since we past it. I hitched a ride with Richie, because he wouldn't shut up about how much time I spent with Eddie and shit like that, so I decided to show him that he needs to stop talking.

(some time later)

we were passing a store on the square aiming for the alleyway next to the pharmacy.

"I think it's great we're helping the new kid," "Ben." I said casually, Eddie glanced at me and began talking again, "yeah Ben," he started, "but we also need to think about our own safety." I could hear Richie mumble under his breath and a sigh but still Eddie began to ramble.

"I mean, he's bleeding all over and you guys know there's an AIDS epidemic happening right now as we speak," we turned closing to the alley, "I mean my mom's friend in New York City got it just by touching a dirty pole in the subway and she got AIDS blood into her system through a hangnail, a hangnail!" I wanted to close my ear at his screech but I didn't because yah know I wanted to be respectful. We love a respected person? right?,"And. and they can amputate legs and arms. B-but how do you amputate waist?" We entered the alley, "You know that there are alleys full of AIDS infected needles, right?" He paused for a quick second, maybe waiting for a response, I don't know.

"You. Know. That." We stopped as I hopped off Richies bike and him hopping off quickly afterwards.

Bill hurrying off his bike, "Richie, Y/n, stay here." I groaned, "Why the fuck, I wanna go inside, it's hot-" Bill stopped me, "Do you w-want Richie to fuck the kid u-up?" He whispered, I shook my head and glanced at the sky.

"Damn, I didn't know her mouth could also complain." I heard murmured, I looked back to the group as Stan was elbowing Eddie who had a tint of embarrassment in his face. I flipped him off, "Fuck off, Kaspbitch." He huffed as Bill shot them looks and they were heading into the store.

"Glad I got to meet you before you died."

I elbowed Richie, "Dude leave him alone."

He looked up at the both of us and smiled, I smiled back. "Good to know you can smile too."

He looked from us to his arm.

"Yeah."

"So what actually happened new kid?" Richie said bluntly rubbing his fingers against the walls.

Ben sighed a bit and began to speak, "Well, I was at the library, Henry was waiting outside for me, he attacked me, took me to this bridge, cut me, then i rolled down a hill, then I met you guys, and now i'm here."

I rolled my eyes, "So you ran into the Devil."

He nodded. A short but peaceful silent arose.

"But like, the fuck," I turned to Richie, i made a "huh" look. "What?"

"You pissed Eddie off."

"Don't give two shits."

"How come the other day, you guys were like all flirty."

I coughed, loudly, "I wasn't flirting, he was flirting with me."

"Yeah yeah," He said sitting down next to Ben, "But like what happened to that?"

I shrugged, "He's...bipolar, maybe? I don't know, one minute he could be a sweet heart," I looked down the ally to make sure no one was there, "The next a dick."

Richie nodded at my response, "Yeah, that's pretty fucked."

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Are you thinking about going to the beginning of school day dance or whatever that shit is?" I looked to Richie, "Pff, I don't know why?"