Chapter Six

I woke up to the sounds of scrambled feet, and slight voices, "OH MY GOD GUYS SHE'S UP!"

"Shut up Richie!" I hear faint mumbling, "No she is gonna kill us!"

I get up my hair all messy and my face feeling like crap, "Why would I-Uh-kill you?"

"Bill BROKE YOUR MIRROR!" Stan yelled out, pointing to a shocked Bill.

"Why in the hell are you guys in my house?"

"B-because I felt like being a g-good friend and t-take you to the ar-arcade."

"BUT Bill BROKE YOUR MIRROR!" I get up to take a look at my mirror, a few shards of glass on the ground and the table.

"Okay?"

"You know what nevermind, I give up, Bill will always be her favorite." Eddie huffs a little and looks to the glass on the floor.

"Who said I had a favorite?"

"You did." Richie looks at me dumbfoundedly.

"How Richie?" My eyes were red and puffy.

"Whatever." Richie rolled his eyes playfully.

"So you guys still wanna go to the arcade?" Stan dropping the tattle tail act, and really wanting to go.

"Not me, I have sleep to attend to, sorry" I lay back down as the boys huff and roll their eyes.

"Whatever we will have fun without you. Richie goes to the door,

"Yeah and I'll fun without because I'll be asleep and cozy."

"Can I like join you?" Eddie says, this kinda weirded me out,

"No this is my bed, and even has my name on it." I pointed out to the marking whiche spelled my name.

The all just laughed. And liked out, so I go some more sleep.