Chapter Three: Gym

I smiled, deviously.

Hayden turned to glance at me,  but I turned to look out the window. Sunshine. Ew. I looked at the clock, five more freaking minutes of this crap. Uh no, 

"Hey Mr. Adams, I need to go to the bathroom, like now."

"Um, ok."

I go out to the bathroom, such relief  I don't have to live like that anymore. Simply, I don't go to the bathroom, I go to the gym. The old ragged one that has been used in forever. It's really not ragged. The floors are a wooded brown, there is a small blank stage with a black curtain hanging open, small bleachers stacked up to a invisible first floor, and few cracked windows. Nothing major to fix. I go around back seeing unused equipment, old dodge balls, a few books, and a lost and found  box. I lean over it, and I see an inhaler, I pick it up to see a logo, Eddie Kaspbrak. Oh. I later look deeper in there finding diaries and boring jackets, but something caught my eye. Richie Toizer, I see him hidden in a corner across from the box. I stand still looking through, I see my name, belongs to y/n.

Ew it is a diarie that belonged to me. Somehow I don't recognize it, so I put it down way down all the way down. I feel fingers slightly touching my shoulders and a big "Boo".

I don't scream nor jump. I simply stand there in silents. Loooking down in the box. 

"Are you dead?" His head comes in sight and then the rest of the body follows, "or did I scare you so bad?"

"Neither, just hanging out better get back to class, or Mr. A will be searching for me."

"Same here. But no Mr. A, Mrs. Rouse." Richie said fumbling a little bit forward.

"Well I'll walk with you."

"Uh sure."

"That wasn't a question."

"Oh."

As we were walking back to class, the bell rung. So me and Richie split our separate ways and ran to our class. I grabbed my stuff and ran out before Mr. Adam seen me. My y/h/c hair getting all in my face. I wish me hair wasn't so puffy-like. 

"Hey, can I count your freckles?"

Carrie.

"Is that an insult?"

"Yes."

"Well then, go right on ahead I want keep you waiting."

She is speechless, probably cause most the time I yell "No" and run off well not this time. I let her count my freckles. Which she only got to 23 the whole class period. Why because she couldn't tell what freckle from what. Some were combined and some were just to small.