chapter 22

I walk in to be welcomed by the sweet smell of cinnamon, tyler looking like a hot mess sat lazily on the couch.
"i didn't know you were gonna be here." i said, pulling out a banana pop.
"what makes you think that?" he turned his head to look at me, while i plopped on the love seat.
"you haven't been home in like what 2 days?" i started fiddling with the wrapper trying to get it to open.
"so." he shrugged.
i rolled my eyes and started to eat the popsicle.
a few minutes passed as the telly was going from commercial to commercial.
"where have you been anyways?" he asked, stretching his arms.
"with friends."
"nice." he rolled to his side and began to fade asleep.
an hour or so passed by and my mom came home with a few bags of groceries.
"hey hun can you help me please."
i nodded, "yeah sure."
i grabbed a loaf of bread from a bag and put it into the pantry.
"i'm thinking about going to new york for fall break if you're interested?" my mother said slickly, loading the fridge with random items.
i smiled, looking at her, "yeah that'd be pretty awesome."
she smiled and looked back, " i thought you'd say that!"
we started talking and ranting all over the kitchen and living room about old and new people we met that we either liked or disliked, waking up tyler a couple of times in the process. he didn't say much about it though just groaned and moved over to the other side.
it eventually grew pretty late, so i just ate some cereal instead of asking mom to cook.
pretty good cereal too not gonna lie. after i ate the the rest of my cereal i got ready for bed and did all the boring stuff i had to do. i laid my head to my pillow and my eyes started to feel heavy then i felt myself drift into sleep and dreams.

————
just a little filler hehe but it also suckssss but it's ok😁👍maybe not really
sorry if it sucks that bad lol
but yayyy two parts this week!