Chapter 12

I woke up, not all of sudden, my mom splashed water on my face like a crackhead. I got ready early enough to walk to school. Holy crud it's the last day of effing school. no effing way. Eh in about 10-15 minutes I was the retched place known as school. I walked into home room and sat down in the back. There I saw was Bill and Eddie. Eddie sat next to me and Bill sat in front of me. We talked about random stuff and what we're gonna do over the summer then the bell rang. Ah fuck it, I don't give a shit.

————— 11:30

I sat in front of that dumbass crackhead, I mean behind him eh that's better but in front pff. He threw a pencil at my head, "What do you want Hayden." His big forehead glistened from the light, "My pencil back." He smirked and I just ignored him. THEN another crackhead flicked my ear and bent down to grab the pencil, "I swear-" The boy, Karson, cut me off, "It's not nice to swear." and with that i pushed my chair back hitting his stomach, "Shit woman that hurt." I pushed my chair back up as Hayden was left laughing and Karson was laughing but in pain. "Yo, y/n! Hey!" I turn around, "What do you effing want crackhead?" He smiled, "For you to come to my party tonight." I gave him the "the fuck" look. "Why?" His smile grew larger, "To see you and Richie lick faces." I started to gag, "That's disgusting, do you not have any dignity?" He shook his head, "Nope." I shook my head, "Your on some fricking crack." He looks up, "Shhh don't say that so loud." 

"Then don't test me."

————-3 o clock with da boiz; NARRATOR

The bell rang, summertime begins,  you met up with Bill, Richie, and Eddie. You went in between Richie and Bill, "There is a church full of jews {Eddie starts to fling his hands all over the place} and Stan has to take the super Jew-y test." I roll my eyes at the kids dumbfounded-ness, "But how does it work?" y/n says finally getting into the conversation. Eddie flings his hands in defence and says, "They slice the tip of his dick off." Y/n holds in a laugh but a smile creeps from her lips. "But then he'll have nothing left!" Richie shoves by another kid and the kid gives him an awful look. Eddie laughing gets enough air, "It is true." Stan comes up behind us scaring y/n almost half to death, "Wait, you guys, wait up!" y/n looks over to Stan and gives him a smile, "Hey Stan, what happens at that bar mitzvah anyways." Bill tried to remain "no laughing", "Ed says you slice the tip of the d-d-d-dick off." "Yeah, Rabbi's gonna pull down your pants and he'll tell the crowd: 'Where's the beef?'" We all start to laugh at Richies remark but Stan he rolls his eyes, "At the bar mitzvah, I read from the Torah... and then I make a speech and suddenly I become a man." Stanley booms in a proud some what voice. They turn the corner and Richie elbows Eddie, "There's more funner ways to become a man." Eddie arches his eyebrow and shakes his head. "'More fun ways', you mean." Y/n and Stan said in union, they both smiled at each other and high 5ed. "We gotta we twins Stanley." Stan nods, "This happens almost everyday, there's  gotta be an explanation." They both laughed and carried on through the halls as Henry Bowers and his goons stared down at them. As if they wanted to eat them, nasty cannibals. Eddie hurries and jumps to the other side of you, "Shit." Richie looks at the group as Patrick gives a hard core death stare, "Do you think they'll sign my yearbook?{The group of losers turned down the hall away from the creeps as Greta and her gang shoved you to the side as you shoved her harder and gave her a "bitch" glare} 'Dear Richie... sorry for taking a hot, steaming dump in your backpack last month. Have a good summer.'"

 The doors were starting to arrive as you walked faster, you didn't run because you didn't want to loose the group in the end. You hit the door first and swung it open, the smell of fresh air, "I'm free, free from hell!" As you walked out, the door hit Richie in the face, "What the fuck y/n, you couldn'tve   opened the door for us?" Y/n laughed and shook her head no, "If I did that I would still be in hell." Eddie and Stan still laughing at Richie for banging his face on the door as Bill and Y/n walked over to the trash cans. Y/n and the boys dumped everything from out of their bags, "Best. Feeling. Ever." Stan sighed in relief, he's been stressed a little too much this past year. "Yeah try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie smirks as Y/n rolls her eyes, "Beep beep Richie." Eddie spoke up putting his bag back on his back, "What do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Richie takes out pencils and starts throwing them in the trash, "I start my training."