20

No matter how much you long for one just sometimes there isn't always a happy ending.

Jungkook took my hand and laughed dragging me through the street. I dropped the company and transferred all of the responsibility onto Namjoon and Jungkook as the CEO. I didn't want to know any of it. I lived in a small home with Jungkook as my roommate away from the city.

Jungkook laughed that my face had a smile. "I haven't seen your teeth for a while..." he chuckled,
"I mean you growled at me earlier that was a little weird." I laughed too, for the first time in months I had laughed.

But then I saw him. Seokjin. In the corner of my eye, his hand in pink mittens and a matching pink bobble hat, he had a large coat on and skinny jeans. His mouth was slightly parted and he had tears in his eyes.

"(Y/n)." I shook my head and turned away but he stepped, reaching out to me.
"How have you been?"
"Who's-oh." Jungkook turned and stood by my side, knowing I had the confidence to help myself but still standing guard protectively. "All for nothing at all huh?" I said to him and he wiped his tears, "broke me for nothing. I saw in the papers, your dead fathers company was drove to the ground, and jimin was arrested." I said and jungkooks heart ached, he hadn't known what I saw. "Yeah." Seokjin was speechless so I turned away.

"You've never left my mind...

There's not one day where I don't think of you.

I can't sleep because I'm always thinking about what would've happened if I didn't do as he said-"

"Yeah well we can't change the past seokjin." It was my first time saying his name in years. It hurt.

"I know." He replied.

"And frankly I don't want you in my future." I spoke lies, of course I wanted him but he hurt me and I wasn't about to let my feelings destroy my self worth.

"O-oh." He stuttered as I started to walk away, Jungkook excitedly pointing out a barbecue stall in the town asking me to buy him some.

I didn't even say goodbye.