8

Jungkooks POV

We stepped into the reception and avoided any bullets and avoided the attackers vision as best as we could. We quickly dashed and hid behind the reception desk with the receptionist. (Y/n) panted you catch her breath and I was surprised at her ability to run so fast as to get there a few seconds before me. She doesn't look like she's had much professional training, but wow, I guess she has, either that or it's pure talent. "You alright Mr Kai?" (Y/n) asked the fearful receptionist with a fierce and confident expression. He nodded quickly before rushing out of the room through the file door behind the reception desk, she guided him down a hallway which took him to some stairs and he knew where to go from there. She headed out towards me as I took cover below the desk until she returned.

I peeped over the desk to find an emotionless Namjoon pinned to a wall with cuffs over his hands. And a man with a white suit, a black shirt and a white tie on stepped away as he threw Namjoon to the floor, he groaned in pain but my eyes kept themselves on the fearless man. That must be The Kim's older brother.

The man growled in anger as a bullet hit his shoulder knocking him to the floor. It travelled into a filing cabinet next to my arm and I held my breath in shock. My eyes go wide at the sudden aggression from someone who shit the man. I though the plan would be to keep him as another hostage. Not to shoot him! My gaze travelled over at (y/n) next to me. She was standing seriously with steady hands as she pointed her gun at the man who was now on the floor moaning in pain.

"Why did you shoot him?" She asked me suddenly as she jumped over the reception desk. I stood in shock as I stared at her pinning the mans hands behind his back as his white suit started to stain with red blood from the bullet hold in his arm. She grabbed a zip tie from her pocket and tied his hands up. My mind found the courage to mutter a reply, "I-I didnt? I thought you did?" I ask standing to walk and join her. There was only one Kim, which was an extremely stupid idea to go along with, especially ALONE against a HUGE mafia company that could kill him within seconds if they wanted to, but I guess he seemed to hold himself together since after getting a full look of the room there were quite a few tied up employees and agents effortlessly thrown into corners.

"Then who shot him?" She asked staring at all the agents with wide angry eyes.

"It was me."

The voice was deep but serious and clear to hear, yet still quiet and mumbled. It sounded like it came from the entrance doors that had a singular hole in it. Like it shot through the door and landed straight on the mans shoulder. (Y/n)'s eyes seemed to light up instantly as she heard the echo of this mans voice. She wasn't aware of where the sketchy, suspicious, hidden man was but she had the widest smile on her face. "You came?" She asked placing her gun into its holster on her belt hidden under her blazer. "Of course I would, I wouldn't miss your success for the world." The main doors burst open to reveal no one there.

Honestly I was completely confused. How would the doors open on their own with no one there to open it. These doors weren't automatic either. They were just, doors. My body tenses up suspiciously as I hear rustling behind me. After that I unfreeze and slowly start reaching for my pistol. I stay silent and slow doing it as I check for the other employees reactions. A few were happy and a few were afraid so I figured someone was there... my heart drops when I realise that (y/n) was silent, she hadn't spoken in a few seconds, wether it was moaning at me or talking to this echo. She could be dead! I turn around suddenly pointing my pistol towards the rustling.

But I quickly drop my arms with a smile. (Y/n) was hugging the suspicious man everyone was looking for, he seemed scratched up, and waaaay less formal than anyone dressed in the building. The man has bright bleached blonde hair and stitches and bruises all over his face. Yet he still maintained a somewhat professional look somehow. (Y/n) was smiling the widest I've ever seen as he spun her around with excitement before placing her on her feet again and rolling his eyes at her excitement before showing off his own happiness too. It was nice seeing someone so close to (y/n) that makes her all giddy and happy.

"Moony!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily, finally finding words for her emotions and thoughts, "Woof- I cant remember your nickname." He chuckled,
"It was howler...." she paused "......now I think back on it what the fuck was up with us and nicknames?" She asked suddenly,
".... I'm not sure." He replied with the same curious tone. I smiled silently as they had a short conversation. But that switched quickly when she started to furrow her eyebrows.

"Why did you shoot that guy!" She punched him aggressively in the arm and his hand went limp and he flinched aggressively nearly loosing his balance because of the impact, "I missed my shot." He shrugged,
"That's rare!" She looked stupidly at him with a teasingly surprised expression, "well it's not like I could see him through the door so I took a guess on where he was." He said proudly. My eyes brightened hearing the talent of this man, "but hey! I came out alive AND I didn't kill anybody!" He said with a proud smile.

"You act like that's a hard thing to do?" I butt in, getting surprised by the talent and amazingness of this one guy who's friends with such an amazing woman. "And who are you?" He asked stepping closer to me slightly. Which was extremely intimidating due to the loss of his happy smile and his sudden deep and emotionless tone.

"Yoongi, it's the new guy I told you about." (Y/n) interrupted, saving my asshole from being raped by this guys intimidating glare. His tense expression seemed to change and he relaxed. He put his hand out in front of me and I carefully clasp it, shaking it gently. "I'm Yoongi, you might know me as moon, Agust D, the genius sniper, eye socket or just min Yoongi." He said, but one name seemed to confuse me quite a lot so I decided to be straightforward and ask, "why eye socket?"
I question as he smiled gently about the name, he seemed to be proud just hearing it, "whenever I do a proper sniper job that I get payed for, I always shoot the victim through their left eye socket and it leaves the head through their right lobe with an almost 0% survival rate." He said proudly. My eyes went wide at the surprising statement and (y/n) smiled. Until we were all cut off by the groaning body that was bleeding on the floor.

"S-shit." He mumbled, I sigh at his stupid look of pain and (y/n) laughs at his struggle, this Moon character that's name was Yoongi just smirked, "what are you gonna do with him?" He asked looking over at her. I turn back to look at them once again just as curious as Yoongi. "I'll shove him in the metal box." She shrugged, Yoongi scoffed, "you've lost all your fun, why don't we just kill him?" He begged, and she replied by shaking her head with a sigh, "he's a Kim." Yoongis mouth quickly made itself into an "O" silently as he nodded agreeing on keeping him alive.

"But Didnt you say you already had a Kim hostage?" He asked again seemingly desperate to kill someone, "Yeah but he mentioned his brother as the more authoritative figure in the family, and that's his brother... so I guess it makes sense not to kill him." I state suddenly and (y/n) agreed with me quickly with a fast nod. "Can I meet your hostage?" Yoongi asked, we heard a gun get cocked with a quick click and (y/n) forcefully made Yoongi pull the trigger and it landed straight out the already attacked front door. Just missing my ear. My eyes widened. "I-I'll take this dude down to the... metal box.... where is that?" I ask having no clue about anything here at all, I am still very new to this whole mafia gang, "free Namjoon he'll show you." She instructed.
I nodded at her and walked over to Namjoon. Setting him free from his cuffs.

"Let's go get this Kim to burn in a metal box." He smiled,

"Burn??" I exclaim,

"Oh yeah.. didn't she tell you she burned her sister in the metal box?"