16

"We got one we got oneeee" I sung to myself in my office with Jungkook wiggling along with me, we were playing loud one direction songs just celebrating while the hostage was still out cold. We heard the main doors open but I didn't bother to look I just giggled and celebrated jumping around with Jungkook.

"Miss (l/n)?" Seokjins voice charmed and I looked over at him. He had a bright red blush all over his cheeks and a smile on his face, but when I noticed and smiled back his smile dropped and he tried to seem professional but the redness in his ears removed such visual appearance. "The hostage, he's not awake yet but moon says it would be best to put him in the hospital kinda ward?" He asked, his voice professional but the words he was speaking were informal which showed he was comfortable being around us all.

"Why?" I asked and Jungkook shut off the music to listen in on the both of us. "We'll they did strangle him?" Seokjin chuckled loosening up on the murder talk. "They just tapped the right nerve in his neck?" I questioned my own memory, but as I thought back I remembered Jimins shocked and worried eyes. His gentle skin and his hair as fluffy and well kept as it always has been. But my eyes stared into seokjins and it blocked all of it out. He noticed my stare and gulped nervously, "do you want me to get your pills?" He offered my face turning pale and Jungkook looking confused as ever until he looked at me. I shook my head and Seokjin nodded worry still in his eyes.

"Uh buzz Namjoon to put him in the hospital bit I don't care." I finally replied to the original statement and the Kim hummed and turned away but I grabbed his jacket. "Jeon. Not Kim." Jungkook giggled, "my bestie Namjoonie!" He teased and skipped away.

Seokjin stared into my eyes and knew I wanted to talk to him. He sat himself down and I went to sit at my desk. "Jimin was at that party. I'm sure of it.." I mumble to him.
"Who..?" He asked curiously and I sighed,
"I lost him. You know.." Seokjin tilted his head and remembered the pills and the one day I was vulnerable around him. He nodded and hummed curiously. "How did you lose him?"
"He died."
"Then how did you see him at the party?"
"He was just there. I saw him. I bumped into him.." I sighed and slammed my fists on my desk and then stood pacing back and fourth.

"Please calm down.." Seokjin mumbled,
"How could he be there.. he killed himself years ago how can he be here??" I started to shake, "his voice hadn't changed at all.. and the way he called my name.. his eyes were the same too, always so innocent." Tears filled my eyes, "it was him I'm sure of it." I felt arms wrap themselves around me gently as my body started to shake even more. And all the pain went away, this large and comforting figure took it all away with a hug.

I looked up into his eyes, Seokjin.. he was always so handsome but I seem to be looking at him in a different way. His eyes had that same charm jimins did back in the day. His smile made my heart flutter. "You're crying?" He said worriedly his hand reaching my cheek. "Please don't cry." He pouted playfully and I punshed his chest in reply, even more tears falling from my face but this time I wasn't sad or confused. I was happy. "It's okay." He whispered and kissed my forehead. "It'll all be okay." His words were gentle, his meaning was full of love and so was my heart. I forgot I even had one.

"You're hot." I flirt and he laughed at my tears and my wink, "and you're not, let's get you cleaned up before the others get back." He nodded and I rolled my eyes, "you're saying I'm not hot?" I teased and he smiled, "not with the snot all over your lip no." He rolled his eyes too and passed me a tissue.

His gentle hand holding mine for comfort while I cleaned up my face from the tears that streamed in waterfalls, it was so comforting, it's what I had needed since Jimin left. Love. That's what it was. Not the bruit comfort Yoongi gave me, talking to me and teaching me how to learn. It was more, a hug meant the world, his smile put the world in a galaxy that was my heart. He was my little play thing. My love. But he isn't to know that. Never. He couldn't know I love him.

"Hey Seokjin." He turned to stare in my eyes and he smiled, his bread cheeks making my stomach flutter. "Let's go on some kinky date later. You. Me. Wine.." he giggled and rolled his eyes,
"You mean the coffee shop down the road?" He offered and I blushed. I nodded, how did he know exactly what I wanted, and why did my ego stop me from voicing my words. "Lunch will be in about 5 hours since well. It's 5am.." he mumbled looking at the time. I forgot we had just been on a mission.

"Sure." I reply,
"Sooo kinky?" He teased,
"Yes."
"Coffee is kinky?"
"Yes."