12

I stood from my chair and groaned holding a glass of wine. It's the third night in a row that me and Yoongi had gotten drunk together for fun and a small break from all the Mafia shit. Yoongi lied on the floor and I lied on top of him playfully and he laughed.

Jungkook sat at his desk, filling out a few files about one of the members of my mafia dying while undercover. He giggled at my happiness.
Yoongi laughed passing out. And I closed my eyes, too lazy to get up to go to my room.

But when my eyes opened I was somewhere else. A man with a white suit held me in his arms, I felt his structure to be strong. I got protective over myself and took his neck. Flipping him over towards the floor as I jumped out of his arms. But when I saw who it was my nerves calmed down slightly. "It's you kim... don't fucking scare me like that." I looked at my surroundings as he helped himself stand. "Jungkook told me to take you to your room.. and that's where I'm going." He said professionally with a gentle smile, his hand on his neck where I had thrown him.

I was basically sober but still a little tipsy as I walked towards my room. "How long was I out for before you moved me?" I asked with a stern and professional tone. I walked through the dark hall and into to my room. Inviting the Kim inside. "Only a few hours." He said back politely following into the room behind me. "My pills are in there just pass me them all." I lied back on my back as he looked inside the drawer i had instructed. He frowned slightly as he saw three capsules of pills. One specifically labelled "TAKE THIS IF HUNGOVER." And two others, one was just simple pain reliever, but the other, "antidepressants?" The kim asked as I stared up at the ceiling. "Yeah?" I replied with a dull tone as he passed me the pills. I took one of each and he put them back in the drawer.

"May I ask? About the antidepressants?" He said politely as i started to undress. He looked away and I just laughed, "I don't care who stares." I pointed towards my wardrobe and he walked inside. Looking at the pyjamas and the clothing options, all of which were black and (your/favourite/colour) and he smiled.

"What are you giggling at?" I teased with a smile and he turned towards me. "I love (y/f/c)!" He smiled taring at my body, but his face started to frown, he saw scars on my wrists as well as all over my body, "oh these? Missions." I replied without thinking because of my tipsy and vulnerable state. But he bit his lip nervously as I noticed where he was looking on my body, my wrists, "those... are what the antidepressants are for." I walked towards my pyjamas and took some. Putting them on and he smiled faintly as i walked back to my room. I sat on my bed and invited him to sit with me.

"Whats your family like? Not mission or mafia wise. Just in general, I'm curious." He smiled faintly and answered confidently, "they're shit. My mums the only nice one really, my dad is thirsty for the money, my brother is overly obsessed with just being better than me." He chuckled, "I'm kind of glad you kidnapped me and took me away." He said recklessly, I tilted my head at his comment and raised my eyebrows. "At least you have a family. Mine were dickheads so I left........................
And... I killed my sister and my father." The kim gasped but he wasn't fully surprised he was just— "oh? Why's that." He said politely.
"My dad abused me, my sister was just an ass and she bullied me. My mother killed herself after my father passed... because of me... buttt she didn't know it was me so it's okay." I giggled slightly and NOW he was shocked. But he smiled understanding how I felt with a family and that they didn't really care or bother to make an effort to like me.

"You never answered my question.." the Kim started quietly, "huh?
"What are the antidepressants for..? Is that the reason or..?" I frowned staring down at my hands. I never tell anyone anything, but he seemed to calm and sincere, I wanted to tell him, I really did. "I lost someone." Was all I had allowed myself to say.. when I lost him... it hurt. I didn't mean to hurt him.. I didn't mean to do that... I just did.

"Oh I understand.." tears started to fill my eyes as I thought to myself about... him... and the Kim didn't know what to do. He saw it start and he watched me cry but he froze. He went to move closer to me and I didn't even move. I didn't want his comfort. I don't need comfort at all, I've lived through this all on my own and I've learned to be that way. But when I felt his arms slowly wrap around me and pull me into his lap. I couldn't help but get butterflies in my stomach. He mumbled gently and carefully to be of some comfort and meaning. "Hey.. it's okay. Don't think too much about it, you've moved on, you're successful, you can be happy now. It's okay."
He said.

"I'm here for you."

Those words broke me. I cried into his arms and gently mumbled his name, I was going to tell him to get off of me, because all this comfort was overwhelming and only making me cry even more. But I didn't have the courage to tell him to leave yet.. It was like I needed him in that slightly tipsy but mostly sober moment. "Seokjin I-" I said quietly, "yes?" He said pushing me away slightly, as to look into my eyes. But no words came out of my mouth. I just slowly leaned back out of his arms and lied on my bed. I was sad that he let go.. but it stopped me from being vulnerable, so it was for the best.

"I'd like some time alone." I said professionally with anxiety running through my blood, I had never felt so.. secure. I hated it but I.. needed it. This new feeling.. it was strange.. so I had to shut it out. Seokjin stood from his seat on my bed. "If you need me just.. yeah you know." He smiled joking to try and cheer me up, and it made me smile, "thanks Kim." I said lying down as he shut the door.

I groaned staring at my pillow next to me.

Why was I feeling this way towards a dumb hostage from my enemy company..?