10

His hair was swept to the side in a parting on his left. Exposing his forehead and his nervous sweat. His hair was jet black and looked gentle and well kept since he had just showered. His eyes were shining in the red and black of the room, worry being shown as he stumbled closer to the main desk being escorted by Jungkook who was waiting at the door and Namjoon who lead him up towards my office.

His suit was pure white, he was supposed to be wearing a white tie as well but he didn't seem to have one. The blazer he wore had a brooch on his left side covered in the small diamonds. Namjoon must've seen the man of value to give him a brooch like that. He held a cane, the simplest weapon, but if used well it could be dangerous, the way he holds it though made me sure that he was clueless that the thing in his hand was a weapon. His shirt was tucked into his trousers and he stood with great and perfect posture. Standing two meters ahead of my desk.

"Thank you namjoon"He giggled and then remained posture after seeing my serious expression, seeing I was angry for some unknown reason. The Kim swallowed, opening his mouth to speak but I simply put my hand up. "I don't want to hear it." He politely walked forward. Putting a silver tray of two wine glasses and the largest bottle of wine, and a plate of a single piece of toast as instructed. Jungkook kept a serious expression as he walked over towards my right. Standing next to me staring at the hostages movements. "Okay sweetheart, pour both the glasses." I said biting my lip.

He nodded doing so without spilling a drop. Jungkook helped himself to a glass and the Kim held the other glass in his hand. Offering it to me. But I refused. Instead taking the rest of what was left in the bottle. I started to drink a little before Namjoon sighed, putting his hand over his face in disappointment. Jungkook's eyes widened and the Kim froze in place. "Drink it, have some fun." I said with a smile. He hesitantly put the glass to his mouth and sipped the wine, his eyes widening in shock before he drank the rest within seconds. Jungkook looked at the wine suspiciously before taking a sip and doing the same.

And then a drunk Yoongi walked through the door to my office with his own bottle of wine. "This shit is so good! Can I come in-"
"You're already in Moon"
"Right." He said siting on my desk knocking over a few files. The Kim bowed in apology for something he hadn't done and he picked them up.

"Namjoon could you bring me one of those cool desks with the spiny chairs." I said with a smile,
And then my smile dropped, "and bring the Kim a chair, I don't care which one." I giggled, "you're hot so I need you close to me at all times." I unbuttoned my shirt a few buttons and Namjoon walked away with a groan in annoyance at my silly games. Yoongi looked away out of drunken respect and Jungkook did the same. The Kim however, he bit his lip, staring down at my chest before up at me. And he started to blush.

"Meanwhileee~" I stood from my chair and the Kim gulped, the other two boys staring at me nervously. "You can sit there while we wait." I bent over, using the mouse to my computer, closing all documents and shutting it down. While doing so I made sure my cleavage showed to the Man that stood ahead of me. His face burned red, and his mouth visibly watered as he licked his lips nervously. He nodded and walked over towards the chair accepting my request. He sat down on the chair and was nervously staring at my figure, the other boys walking to the other side of my office nervously.

"I'm leaving." Yoongi left the door and Jungkook stood outside of it too just waiting for me to finish with my teasing act. I sat on the kims lap. And he gasped, his hands moving to the handles beside him as he didn't know what to do with them. "So, Kim.. are there any other names I could call you?" He nodded but he couldn't speak, "well I know your name but that's not fun." She winked,
"It's my biggest.." he mumbled under his breath, "what did you say?" I ask curiously turning in his lap to stare into his eyes but moving on his area to tease him too. He whimpered at the feeling and spoke up, "my name... it's my biggest kink." I bit my lip knowing exactly what he meant as he avoided eye contact.

He'd like someone moaning his name at the top of their lungs during sex. He was obviously turned on to be saying this right now. So I decided to tease him a little.

"Well..." I leaned in close to his ear and his body. His hands instinctively holding my waist with the most gentle touch. "You're in for a treat Seokjin.." he groaned as I kissed his neck gently. Sending shivers down his spine instantly as i started to trail kisses down his neck and towards his chest. I unbuttoned his shirt a little. Kissing his gentle skin. But I stood off of the chair, his hands letting go of my waist and landing back on the arm rests of the chair. I sat on the floor ahead of him and he obviously knew what was coming.

My hand put itself on his area and he gulped. He was already hard and I felt him throbbing beneath my hand.

What he had coming next...

(Will be included in the next chapter :)))))