15

We all sat in a car together. Everyone dressed professionally. Beomgyu and his new agent taehyun was the driver and navigator. While I and the others were all in the car.

I felt as if we needed a little backup this time round since we were directly involved with the Kim's. We had a live camera view through their security and we knew what was going on but who knows when they could turn up or call an emergency meeting, who knows who has a tracker in them and who hasn't. So we brought Namjoon and Taehyung as his personal guard. Yoongi was already set up in the tree outside their home and that left me, Jeon and the Kim.

The Kim was wearing our formal uniform, a black suit and a black shirt with a black tie. His hair was brushed in his face, sweat covering his cheeks and forehead which made his hair tacky to the touch. I ran my fingers through it and pushed it backwards, getting rid of his bangs and giving him a side parting. He smiled trying to thank me but his jaw was shaking nervously. I put my left hand in his and hold it secretly handcuffing him to my wrist. He laughed at the secret trick and his breathing and shaking calmed at my hands touch. Jungkook bounced in his seat playfully.

"Boom boom boom boom I want you in my room- hey can you turn this up?" he started giggling and I pulled off his tie. "I hate this tie so much"
"Do you hate my others?" He pulled three ties out of his pocket and everyone looked at him in confusion. "What?"
"We'll if one breaks I can put another on!" Beomgyu slowed the car a block away from the house and we all sighed. Taehyun his assistant let us out of the car and we all thanked him politely.

The Kim nervously stared at his weapon which he thought was useless, the Cane. But he didn't know how he could use it as a weapon and what the Cane could really do. I lead the kim ahead of the others slowly while everyone silently checked their weapons. I didn't need to check mine, I knew how many bullets were in it and how it worked. The Kim sighed and tripped a little and I squeezed his hand. "I know it's nerve racking but I'm here."

As I spoke those words we heard three silenced bullets fire after another, Yoongi obviously completing his job as expected. The three of us walked to the main entrance with Namjoon and Yoongi in our ears.

"I think I got them." He said confidently as we heard the tree rustle and I just knew he would be laying back to catch up on sleep. "You did, but one of the security cameras is covered in blood so I can't help you in the second floor hallway." Namjoon stated and Jungkook hummed. "Affirmative" I replied pulling on the Kim so he would catch up. I opened the door and Jungkook knew his plan of mission. He was to kill everyone except one, and we were to defend.

Jungkook walked upstairs instantly to the bedrooms and Seokjin stuttered to speak. But I heard voices so I silenced him quickly. I heard loud noises. Really loud. The lights were turned off and music was heard from around the house. Jungkook ran downstairs quickly and stuttered. "I have good and bad news..." I sighed and stared towards the floor and then back into his eyes. "Just say both."
"There's a p-party.. And my favourite song is on!" I scoffed.
"What?"
"Fergalicious definition make them boys go-"
"No I didn't ask about the song. I asked about the party."
"Oh well there is one."
"Namjoon? You have nothing to say on this?"
"The hallway camera is busted miss (l/n). There aren't any bedroom cameras." Namjoon said calmly and I sighed unbuttoning my shirt and taking off my tie. The Kim's hand followed my wrist as I tied the tie as if it was a choker. Jungkook stared at the transformation. I let my hair down and calmed my shoulders.

Yoongi walked through the door dressed similarly with his hair swept to the side. "I heard party and I want alcohol" Jungkook smiled and I rolled my eyes the Kim gulped nervously but I turned to him, taking off his blazer and unbuttoning his shirt. His side parting exposing his forehead making me smile. "Calm. Collected, rave the fuck out, capture one of them." Jungkook was about to speak. "Don't tell me you didn't read over the file before coming here." Jungkook nodded and gulped changing his clothes to blend in. And Yoongi laughed at him, Namjoon in our ears too. "You idiot."

"We need to stay in pairs. There are 4 jungs so each pair can deal with two each." Yoongi shook his head, "I work alone." That's the last we heard from him that night until the end of the mission, he pulled out a small bottle of vodka from his jacket and we all stared at him as he walked off. "Taehyung can you assist?"
"Yes miss (l/n)!" He said excitedly through our ears and he made it through the door instantly. He was already looking the part and he winked at Jungkook hoping they would be a team. Jungkook threw finger guns at him.

"This is still serious." I spoke up.

"We know."

"Blend in."

The party was loud and roaring and the people were all dancing and grinding of course. I held the Kim's hand and he span me around, trying to ease himself up a bit. I smiled at him and he bent down towards me kissing my lips. "Let's blend in shall we?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded and agreed slowly moving towards a better side of the room. But my arm hit someone.

"Hey I'm sorry-" the voice charmed and locked eyes with me... those same brown eyes, I'd recognise them any day. Jimin? I wanted to question out loud. You're alive? I begged to yell at him. But nothing came out. My eyes turned away from him and instead stared into seokjins as he lifted me to see the space of the room.

My mind was fuzzy and the room was a blur but my eyes focussed on three pinpoints. "Cane." I demanded from Seokjin. "What?"
"Give it to me." He obeyed and I pulled the curve of it to open a small hole. I put three bullets into it and then closed the cane and it shot out one bullet at a time depending on the way I jolted the cane. It killed three members of the jung household. Jungkook tilted his head at me and I then pointed behind him and he caught onto the idea.

Jungkook and Taehyung were dancing with the guy I pointed too and they touched his neck gently and he fell into Jungkook's arms, fainted. The loud music was a perfect distraction from the gunshot noises and the kidnapping. Seokjin smiled and I started leading him away. But a hand held mine for a moment. Not seokjin. It was someone else.

"(Y/n).." Jimins voice called over the music. But I clenched my eyes and covered my ears walking away as the lights turned blurry and the sounds all became too much.

"Hey.. hey! She's awake!!" Seokjins voice sweetened and he smiled his hand on my stomach still cuffed to me. I was in a moving car with Jungkook and the others around me. Yoongi asleep in the corner and a body tied up and passed out too. I groan and sit up shaking my head to find a headache too much to handle. "We did it!" Seokjin smiled and Cheered. "You did nothing." Yoongi groaned.
"On the way out one of the guards you were supposed to kill stood and attacked her fallen body in attempt to kill her." Namjoon backed up Seokjin. "I saw on the cameras, him and Jungkook saved her. And you walked out behind them drunk as fuck." He continued and Taehyung smiled happy he was of assistance.

I smiled and leaned my head on seokjins shoulder, the headache blocking out certain words and phrases. But his voice rang in my ears. Until his hand. It gripped mine and he sighed. His head leaning on top of mine. His eyes closed and he smiled gently. That's when my mind forced me to sleep calmly leaning on someone to which I didn't know why.. but I loved.