14

Park jimin. He meant the world to me, he meant everything to me, he saved me from my family and took me in, we grew together. He was my only escape from the toxic world I accidentally engulfed myself in by being born.

I miss him, I always miss him, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him, every morning I wake up and cry while taking my antidepressants to take him out of my mind. Every night I sit and remember his warmth when we would lie in bed together, him holding my ears at night because he knows I flinch at random noises that I don't understand because of my shitty sister and her abusive yelling.

We became lovers. Me and jimin, he would always be there for me no matter the situation, he would always hold me close even if I was in the wrong or caused the argument because he knows I have a temper that I can't control, he knows I'll hurt myself or hurt him if he didn't calm me down to talk rationally. He would give me forehead kisses because I was always the perfect height for them compared to him, his lips were in perfect light with my forehead, it's like we were meant to be.

His hand always held mine and they would fit together perfectly, his lips when he'd playfully bend down to reach me would always make me smile and give me butterflies.

But then...

I didn't mean to kill him, I didn't mean to hurt him and manipulate him as he had said in the letter he left me.

I'm sorry, and I hate for this to be our end.

We've been through rough times lately, well not lately but the past year of our relationship and my heart started to fall out of love, and I thought maybe we could be friends again. But the way you would grip onto me and beg me to stay even if we had already been together all day and night. It hurt me that I felt like I couldn't end it with you.

So I continued to try my best to love you but it hurt me, it hurt me to love you, i started to notice how possessive you were of me. Maybe you were using me to get away from your sister and your family life at home. Was I your pillow to cry on? Yes. And I didn't want to be.

My happiness faded. And it made so many problems in my own home and people around me started to drop me out of their lives because I was so unhapoy. But I couldn't leave you. I started to hurt myself. I wanted to trust you but I never had the courage to make your already teary eyes sad because of me. And I guess that leads to now.

I'm gone. I'm done with this. I'm done with living. I'm done with suffering. Wether it's your fault or not I can't handle it.

Tell my mother I love her.
I hope I made it to some place you won't have to see my body, you don't deserve that pain even if you caused me a lot without knowing.

I'm sorry. I love you.
Love Park Jimin xoxo

That's what started it all. Pain settled in but it settled in too fast for me to handle it. I kept the letter with me at all times just hoping one day I'll be able to give myself the pain that I had always caused him. And that's when I met Yoongi. We got close but I never had the guts to mention jimin to him or anything. He explained his father works with guns and he could show me some time. So he brought me a pistol to some abandoned train tracks and he taught me to shoot targets while he learned himself.

I was practicing when I killed my first victim. I was only 17. I called Yoongi right away, he was all I had in my life anymore. Jimin had killed himself because of me and I shut my family out because they used to hurt me and mentally abuse me constantly. Yoongi seemed calm about it all, he just helped me bury the body.

We dug a deep hole and put the body inside and layered it with leaves next to a tree. Yoongi sniped a deer nearby our practice zone and put the body on top of the area the body was. And we both left. We burned our clothes on the beach and both walked home in our underwear that night.
That's how we earned our nicknames. Howler for me because I called him for help. And moon for him because he solved all of the wolves problems. It's not a good metaphor but we were young and that's all we came up with.

My mafia grew once I killed a few people. People thought my work was gang work around town but actually I just worked as a hitman for people and Yoongi took up that field of work too after seeing how heartless I was for the murder I was doing because it got me millions in just one year.

I started a company. And I still own that company today. We didn't rise to the top immediately, it took quite a while, buttt still not too short of time before I came joint firstplace with the biggest mafia gang and company in the world.

That's it. That's all of my story you need to know. That why I'm in so much pain all the time, he took his life because of me. It's why I'm so selfless and experienced, I was so young when I started this job and I never plan to quit until I pass down the company to a worker I trust when I die in a mission.

Jeon Jungkook is my only agent in mind at the moment. And I honestly hope he is the person I choose. And the Kim, I intend for him to be jeons first hand agent, he just needs a little training.