17

I stood ahead of the hostages figure he was crying and mumbling swears, begging to leave (to himself) but he wasn't talking to anyone. He seemed too petrified to move so I made the first move to him. "So.. Youre a jung correct?" He whimpered flinching at hearing my voice. Seokjin stood behind me and Jungkook the other side of me basically holding my hand he was so close. "All I need is your name." Jungkook took assertiveness and I moved back, Seokjin following me to observe Jungkook.

"Hoseok.. Jung hoseok. Please take this bag off my head.. p-please." I moved forward and ripped it off and his eyes adjusted to the light. The room Seokjin was held in once. The jung had amazing eyes and perfect teeth, if only he would smile. "Help! Help please someone." I turned to punch the hostage to calm him or show him how powerful I am but Jungkook held me back. "He's not ready. When he realises how deadly we are then he'll talk. Give it a rest and leave him there." He advised. I was letting my emotions get the best of me. Ugh this love thing. It's messing with my head.

We all walked out of the room and seokjin smiled into my eyes. "Any free time?" He offered and Jungkook listened in carefully, "Jeon keep an eye on the cameras. Namjoon, make sure he's not stupid. I'm going on a date." I said which made Seokjin blush wildly, he didn't know I was so confident and assertive. He smiled to himself and walked to the elevator which had taken us to floor 4, "uh you don't have clothes here. And it's a casual date right?" Seokjin shrugged, "if possible you could keep an eye on me while I shop for some?" I chuckled and opened my wardrobe, "I have like everything so look for yourself." He tilted his head and then walked into the massive company wardrobe. "Woah".

I laughed, "it's for heists and stuff. Choose whatever and then meet me at reception. That's floor 3 on the elevator, anywhere under that you don't wanna know. They're probably still scooping up my sisters remains." I chuckled and walked away leaving him stunned and frozen at my last statement. I walked to my room and pulled out a skirt, a plain black one, I then grabbed a black hoodie and threw that on top which covered most of the skirt except for the ends. I kept my utility belt on me who knows when I'll need that. As well as a first aid kit on the top of my thigh near my hip which was covered by the skirt. I put on some combat boots to match the style and wore a chain around my neck. I walked out of my room and then straight to reception.

There he was, and he was wearing something I wasn't expecting at all. He wore skinny ripped jeans and some pink trainers. As well as a matching oversized pink hoodie, his hair was a mess but it seemed purposely made that way and it was perfect. He was perfect. He smiled when I made eye contact with him, his heart beating the smallest bit faster. Mine doing the same.

"So our date?" He asked,
"Uhm yep." He took my hand and I wandered out of the building. The breeze hitting my skin surprised me, I hadn't been out during the day in literal years, of course I saw sunlight, but I'd never been out out, it was strange. Seokjins breath seemed to be refreshed and his legs picked up place. I'd rather we didn't just walk out of the building like this, it could alert him where the company is and what the name of it is, but I didn't care. Seeing his excited glare in his eyes as he pointed to the cute coffee shop made me happy, I remembered this feeling, of course I'd remember love, but all I had remembered was the pain of losing Jimin, not the happiness we had.

We walked into the coffee shop and seokjin sat down at a table. I looked at the menu from across the room and then looked into seokjins eyes. "What are you going to have? They have bagels!" I got excited, Seokjin laughed, "you sound like Jungkook." I groaned,
"Childish and dumb? Ugh I knew we shouldn't have gone out let's go-" my second thoughts were taken away when seokjins hand took mine. "I didn't say I hated it? It's cute."
"Don't call me cute."
"Fine." He pouted which made his bread cheeks squish. My stomach tied itself in knots and I bit my lip while we smiled.

"I asked a question." I stated trying to keeping my ego at large, and he hummed, "probably tea, I prefer it" I gasped and he tilted his head, "hm?"
"How??" I exclaimed and he shook his head,
"No no I like coffee but a midday thing is a tea for me. My parents have brought me up proper I guess." I giggled and he furrowed his eyebrows at me, "proper? Really?" He shook his head and re-evaluated his words which made us both laugh because when he realised what he wanted to say he couldn't spit it out. "-I'll order what do you want?" I contemplated the drinks and then shrugged, "surprise me."

So instead he stood and got our drinks bringing me back a coffee of which I loved the most. I sipped at it and all of my stress seemed to calm. I stared into seokjins eyes and he was giggling to himself once again. I love seeing him so happy, maybe my stress at work puts him under so much. I then stared at my hands holding the cup. It does make sense though. He is technically still a hostage..

"What are you laughing at?" I distracted my thoughts only to get some ridiculous pun as a reply, "it's hard to espresso my feelings to you." He giggled and then continued talking, "I like you a latte. You mocha me very happy." I couldn't help but laugh at his puns. I didn't know this Seokjin.. I guess I didn't know him at all really, but I like him, I like this. So much.

"You're brew-tiful-" the coffee shop turned dark and a body grabbed seokjins, I couldn't see much but I heard screaming and moving. Seokjin yelled and someone held my wrists trying to tie them behind my back but I pulled out one of my weapons and took the person to the floor in the dark. By the sound of the screams around I could tell where the people were. So I took them down. But I missed one. The lights went out even for me. I was captured..