11

Smut ahead ⚠️
Read with caution...... and fun ;)

My hand moved away from his area and up towards his stomach. Fiddling with the belt of his trousers before letting go deciding to tease him. The Kim gulping desperately, "you want it?" I put my hand on his area again and he nodded nervously.

"Beg for it." I said with a menacing glare in my eyes. He bit his lip before letting go, whimpering nervously as he begged please. But I wanted more. I wanted him to BEG for it. So I leaned closer to him, unbuttoning my shirt just a little more. "P-please!" He begged shouting with a nervous smile. And as I promised I did as told.

I unbuckled his belt and held it in my teeth as I wheeled him to the back of the room, pinning the chair to the wall. He whimpered at the sudden impact and I started to twist the belt with my hands as he stared down at my chest and my exposed cleavage and my watering mouth and tongue licking my lips. I ended up creating a brace for his wrists. I took his hands from the arms of the chair. Putting them in the holes of the brace and tightening it with a grin so that he couldn't escape. He gulped nervously as I pinned his hands above his head. Tying the belt to the chair with a phone charger.

His vulnerable position sent shivers down my spine. How can someone look so sadistic and lustful, yet so hot and sincere at the same time. Usually I get weird hot gay guys in the company or horny creeps (which I kill in an instant). But the Kim.. he was extremely perfect. I bit my lip saying his name. "Seokjin.." I whimpered for him as his eyebrows started to furrow holding in a moan as I unzipped his trousers. Pulling them down to his knees.

His member was evidently large as I stared at the shape of it in his underwear, it was throbbing every few seconds begging for some action as his knees started to shake nervously. "It's okay sweetheart, don't be worried." I tease. Pulling his underwear down to his mid thigh as his face turned up towards the ceiling nervously. My mouth goes wide with a smile in astonishment of the size as it continued to throb without any action with it at all. He must've been desperate.

I didn't hesitate to hold in any longer. I licked my hand for a simple lubricant and gently placed it on his throbbing dick. His initial response was grunting holding in the enjoyment as I started to move up and down on his length. He stared at the ceiling, his eyes rolling back in enjoyment, sweat running down his neck and forehead as he cherished the feeling. I didn't know why he was acting this way, he was so hot, obviously someone had done this to him before.

I took my hand off of him and he stared down at me with worry in his eyes "n-no p-please.." he begged as i untied his hands gently. "N-no..." he begged again holding his hands in place even though I had let him go. "Please... p-please continue.. I'm begging you.." he whimpered as i licked my lips. I took one of his hands and pinned my hair behind my head. I licked my lips as I put his hand in my hair to hold my hair back.

I sat upright on my knees as his spare hand held the arm of the chair tightly and nervously. I smiled at him and he gulped, "p-please.." I put my hand on his length again and started licking the tip of his dick. It was wet with Precum which showed evident signs of him being close before I let go originally. He moaned loudly, his grunts removing themselves from existence as they were replaced with his moans. "Oh baby." He moaned, his voice trying to stay as a whisper. But I took my mouth away. With a smile as he stared down at me for a moment. His lip quivered as I started to slowly take in his length. Feeling his throbbing on my lips as he moaned, I could tell he was close to his finish (even with just three movements of my head) because his legs started to tense up and his hand gripped the chair tighter. I took his full length. His tip hitting the back of my throat, it hurt for a moment but the feeling of gagging on his dick made me have butterflies. He moaned loudly, "oh fuck I'm gonna cum.." he was going to pull out but I continued to suck him as he moaned louder and louder. And finally I felt his warmth in the back of my throat. I pulled him out of me and swallowed, not really caring for the taste but it was an easier clean up than spitting it back out.

He panted nervously as I stood over him. With a smile. He stared into my eyes for the first time in a while.. and I had that same feeling as before. I wanted to just kiss him, to hold him close and talk to him for hours about the important and the not. I just wanted him. But then Namjoon opened my office door, interrupting our silent and sweaty moment. I turned around. Respectively covering the Kim as he pulled his trousers up over his manhood and taking his belt from the floor.

Namjoon stared at us as I grabbed the wine bottle from my desk again, drinking from it swiftly as he scanned the scene. He saw the small hickeys over the kims chest and he saw my almost completely unbuttoned shirt and he already knew what had happened was sexual. He sighed. "The desk is here. Should I bring it in? Or have you not finished?" He joked as the Kim wiped his sweat from his forehead about to stand because Namjoon had brought him a spare chair. But I put the wine bottle down and Licked my lips getting rid of the salt and replacing it with cherry.

I pushed him back into the chair and sat on his lap comfortably. His hands held my waist, the feeling of sudden clingyness with him was a common side effect from sexual activity but i never thought he would have the courage to show that. Namjoon smiled seeing us two and my small smile. "Bring it in. And Jeon too...."
"What about Sir moon?" Namjoon asked,
"Flush his head down the toilet and wake him up I need him for my next plan against the kims."

Jungkook walked into the room and saw the Kim and I both comfortably sitting with each other. The Kim silent with a serious face. And me with a bright smile. Jungkook felt welcome again and he dragged his new desk with him. I pointed to an area at the wall next to me where he could set his desk up. But he pushed it right up next to mine with a smile. I gave him a serious glare though and he pulled it about two feet away. I drunk the rest of the wine and leaned back on the Kim. My head lying on his shoulder tiredly as his hands held my waist to make sure I didn't slip off of his thighs.

"I'm gonna take a nap. Jungkook take care of him." I put my hand in the kims hair and he smiled faintly at me as I closed my eyes.

"How am I supposed to take care of him if you're sleeping on him?" Jungkook asked and sighed, "is she already sleep?" The kim nodded at Jungkook with a small smile and Jungkook returned it too.