5

The elevator took a slow ride down to floor number 8. Where all the prison cellars were. No this wasn't an actual prison or anything like that at all. But it was simply just a few closed off rooms with nothing but a bed and a toilet. The rooms were plain white, same with the duvet and toilet, the floor was the same colour too. It was very bland, and boring, yet the sheets are changed twice a month due to hygiene problems.

I smile widely as I see the number above the elevator door reduce a few floors from my office and finally ting and flash indicating I had arrived. Jungkook stood next to me, his shirt slightly
un-tucked and his red tie looser on his neck than before. He looked slightly informal. I roll my eyes at him and he smiled gently his low man bun now thrown into a top knot revealing his pretty earrings on the upper ear in his helix area, there were two on his right and one on his left. They were a matching design and richness to his dangling lobe earrings but they were smaller and less dangly. It suited him. He moved over towards my right as the doors opened. I looked over at his perfect smooth skin, or well less perfect on his left, he had a small scar on his cheek, I wonder how he got that? I question to myself as we walked down the long hallway to reach the cellars.

I greeted Taehyung and another guard named Yeonjun. He had blue hair and a gentle smile as we approached, they were obviously excited for the drama. I smile at him and Taehyung and Jungkook sent finger guns towards the two. I slap his hands gently, "what?"
"This is work now, immaturity isn't needed. And tuck your shirt in. I don't mind the tie but half of your shirt untucked is bothering me." I sigh at him as he bowed towards me in confirmation of my orders and started tucking in his shirt.

I stood up facing the door and Taehyung slid the metal cover that covered the single small glass panel so I could take a peek. The man was tied up against the metal frame of his bed as he sat on the floor, trying to escape. The bag was off of his head and it revealed his beautiful face.

He had dark brown eyes and a perfectly carved jawbone. His dark brown hair hung over his eyes as he tried to sweep it away to see what the room was like since all he could see was white. His chest was slightly revealed due to him wearing v neck style blue stripy pyjamas with small sheep or alpacas emerging from the stripes around the body. He leaned his head back to reveal his gentle lips. His head lied on the bedcover and he breathed heavily, catching his breath from the struggle to escape. I bang the door slightly staring for a reaction, and he flinched in fear looking down towards his feet.

I giggle, and Taehyung chuckled, "He's a little jumpy isn't he?" Jungkook joked, we sighed at the stupidly funny (but not really funny) joke before gaining silence again. "Open the door." I instruct suddenly. Yeonjun gently pushed the key in the lock and then typed in a long ass password before the door bleeped slightly, creating the sound of a clank before fully opening to let me inside.
I stepped into the silent blindingly white room and Jungkook followed behind me.

"Hey." I bend down in front of him, his eyes were dark, his teeth were clenched. He opened his mouth to reply but ended up choking on the air, with a few nervous coughs escaping his mouth.
I giggle, "aww." Jungkook jokes I looked over at him with a smile as I heard Taehyung giggle from outside the door. "W-what do you want from me?" My face snapped towards the hostage as his gentle but deep voice charmed my ears, sending pleasant shivers down my spine, "oh not much. Maybe a little about your stupid company, and a date over a cup of coffee would be nice." I flirted harshly, he smiled suddenly trying to attack me, not rudely but trying to escape and scare me so I'd move further away from him, but that only made me want to be closer. I didn't even dare to flinch when he jumped suddenly, and when he groaned to himself as his wrists started to ache, it made me smile wider than before.

"Tell us your name." I sit cross legged across from him, and his muscles relaxed suddenly with an aggressive sigh. "What's it to you?" He asked suddenly his voice really is a charm, "oh if you don't wanna tell me I can get my assistant to load a few files and track your whole entire family history in seconds?" I tease and he sighed,
"I'm Seokjin.... Kim Seokjin." His voice seemed to shake as the fear of being taken and locked away finally started to settle. "We can get this over and done with now and I can let you go? Or you could do this the hard way and take a penalty? Or just simple, you could die with a death of your choice!!" I turned the tease and interrogation into a game show, to intimidate him even more, to mock him as a clown. "Which do you choose?" Jungkook added happily, which caused Taehyung outside to laugh once again.
I couldn't help but chuckle myself.

"I pick the second option..." he mumbled,
"Ooooo the penalty!" Jungkook clapped his hands like he knew what I was talking about. When in truth he was seriously clueless of everything I was doing.

"Let's. Play. A. Game." I giggle, unbuttoning my shirt slightly to tease the man that now has some courage as to look at me at all, he didn't have any courage to look into my eyes still. He frowned with a sigh. God he was beautiful, too beautiful, hostages aren't meant to be this pretty. Jungkook picked a nice one. I smirk to myself for a moment thinking of a fun game to play.

"Let's play... the fire truck game." I place my hand gently on his knee, "it's simple, just tell me to stop when you feel uncomfortable." Jungkook was confused behind me, very loudly confused, he mumbled a simple "what..?" And Taehyung smiled through the window of the door, "I love this game." I lean into his ear and whisper sweet and gentle words towards him,
"oh you're really gonna enjoy this Darling~"

His perfectly wide shoulders raised slightly as he tried to shrug off a shiver that threatened to roll down his spine. "Alright then." I whisper once again, my hand leaning in between his legs as they spread slightly with the force from my other hand. My body leaned into him gently so I could feel his warmth close to me. I used my hand that touched his thigh to lift his chin and make him stare me in the eyes, just so I could see the beautiful brown swirls that shone in the white wash of this room. I winked simply, biting my lip gently which caused him to avert his gaze from my eyes and quickly back towards the floor. My hand still leaning in between his legs, his feet still tied together.

I remove my hand from his chin and gently start caressing his leg, with each stroke getting slightly closer to his area. He clenched teeth together hiding the temptation, and it just made me want to tease him more. "S-stop." He begged slightly very obviously being aroused.

I laugh, "you see." I laugh even more, moving my hand closer and closer to him, his thin pyjamas physically showing a rise in the silk around where I was slowly progressing to rub.
"Fire trucks don't stop. When they're on a mission." I place my hand where he was begging me to avoid, making him grunt gently and Jungkook breathe heavily and nervously behind me.
"But I guess..." I pause delaying my delicate touch on his body which made him shiver deeply, obviously wanting to beg for more, but not having the courage to say anything.
"I'm willing to let people burn in a fire today."
I remove my hand from in between his legs and take my other hand away from his area, leaving him stuck still in a confused, angry, and not to mention horny state his breathing was slightly hitched, from nervousness, and from the absence of my touch on his thigh.

"Have fun on your own Kim." I call out to him, holding onto jungkooks blazer as I walked out of the room. But Jungkook didn't move a budge, looking at the the Kim hostage with curious eyes and the same heavy breathing as before. From what I can tell about that, he was either ALSO horny, or extremely uncomfortable.
"Jeon let's get going." I tug on his sleeve further and he finally turned around and left alongside me.

"Goodbye sweetheart." I whisper flirtatiously into the empty echoey room as I shut the door. Yeonjun locked it tight like once before and Taehyung stared through the window. He laughed slightly and I was a little curious and peeped in myself. The hostage, or should I say 'Mr Kim' bit his lip and breathed in sharply, before throwing his head back and sighing.

"You did a great job at doing whatever that was." Jungkook teased as I left Taehyung and Yeonjun to protect the cellar. "I know, I've had practice."
I wink over at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Day one of tempting Kim is done. But day two has only just begun."