NEVER BEEN IN LOVE

VENOMOUS

___________c h a p t e r  t w e n t y

___________
c h a p t e r  t w e n t y

"Alright, I only found one thing online called the kanima. It's a werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers," Stiles says as Carson catches up.

"That thing was not a jaguar," Scott responds.

"Yeah it was like a lizard or something," Carson adds.

"Yeah well I'm not exactly a murderer," Stiles frowns.

"Yeah but you did see it kill someone, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you and it probably won't stop until you're dead," Scott rambles.

"Real comforting, Scotty," Carson groans, going to her French class.

"You know sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship'," Stiles airquotes.

___

Carson sits behind Lydia in chemistry and frowns when Scott and Stiles walk in stressed. They stare off Erica and Isaac and swiftly take a seat next to each girl.

"Uh Stiles, you're very close," Carson winces, moving her chair.

"Sorry, just stay away from Erica and Isaac," he warns.

"Why?" she asks.

"Please just do it, I'll tell you after class," he pleads.

"You're wearing your glasses?" he notices the accessories on her face.

"Yes, I lost my contacts case," she groans, as Mr Harris starts talking.

"To combat the plague of ignorance in my class, we're going to combine efforts in a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads really are better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one," Harris pats his shoulder.

"Erica, take the first station, you'll start with," he's met with a chorus of hands. Carson frowns, remembering the days where guys lined up to be her partner. Now it's just Greenburg and Alex.

"Oh she's not even that hot," Carson groans, putting her head on the desk, Stiles just rubs her back in comfort.

"Okay Carson, start with Stilinski," he tells her apologetically. 

"Oh come on, why do they get all the hot girls?" some guy in the back objects.

"Didn't ask for outside feedback," Harris rolls his eyes.

Doing the experiment, Carson notices the particularly strong stench of lust coming from behind her. She turns to see Isaac staring at her, and rolls her eyes. They switch partners and she's stuck with Erica while Stiles is with Isaac.