Chapter 3- I have a few words to say

"And speaking now will be our valedictorian for the year, Kim Namjoon!"

A round of applause echoed through the hall. Namjoon stood up and went to the podium.

A deep breath. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am Kim Namjoon, and I have a few words to say." Namjoon took another deep breath and started his speech:

"My fellow graduates. Over the last four years here at the Seoul High School, we have learned a lot. Mrs. Kim taught us how to use the Pythagorean Theorem. Ms.Lee taught us about Shakespeare.

And all of this knowledge will be valuable as we go forward in life. But I think that the most important thing that we have learned over the last four years is unity.

Over the next few minutes, I'd like to talk about what we've learned, the people we have to thank, and the people we have to remember.

I told you that the most important thing that we learned was unity.

Let me give you just a couple of examples of what I'm talking about. In ninth grade with our first pizza drive, we raised a lot of money for homecoming. It was a true team success. Ji Ha Joon was our pizza baker. Park Mee Kyong showed us how to track and spend the money. Pyo Hyun Shik played a critical role in getting people to turn up for the event with his creative posters. And In Myung Hee taught us that one person can eat three entire pies in one sitting.

Next, I'd like to take a moment on behalf of myself and my fellow graduates to thank the people that have brought us here.

Like my Math teacher, Mrs. Kim, who always said, and I quote, "Getting the right answer isn't everything. How you get there is important. So show me your stinking work!"

Finally, I'd like to take a moment to remember our classmates and teachers who are not with us today.

We all miss our friend Ryeo Sook Joo, who passed away last year because of the Flu. She was a wonderful sister and daughter and a great friend. We also miss our teacher Mrs Choi. Mrs. Choi didn't allow us to show up late in her class. And we loved her for her humor. No one went through her class unchanged for the better.

So now we're high school graduates. And soon we're going to be signing each other's yearbooks and saying goodbye. There will be hugs and tears. We'll be living our lives and doing our best as our school has taught us. We will try our best to stay in touch, but it's also hard to forget something that has prepared us for our future.

Thank you all."

A/N:-  100 views already!?! I cannot believe it. 

You know what? I'm gonna thank you guys with another chapter

BTW, how was the speech? Me and my editor worked hard on it. Also, y'all are free to use it for your own graduation. Enjoy reading!💜💜💜