Chapter 13- Everything will be fine

Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook sat nervously in the living room. It was the last night before the equinox, and Hoseok still hadn't arrived. By midnight, the barriers would seal them inside and no one could enter or leave the mansion. That is why it was crucial that Hoseok arrived that day.

Taehyung gripped Jungkook's hand nervously.

"What if we are wrong and the six of us getting selected was just a coincidence?" he asked.

"Shh," said Jin, pressing a finger on his lips. "Only positive thoughts. Hoseok should be here any moment"

It was eleven in the night. Only an hour left. Although no one said it, Taehyung knew everyone was slowly losing hope. He felt Jungkook trembling and hugged him.

"It'll be fine, Jungkook," he assured his boyfriend. "Like Jin said, Hoseok will be here any moment. Everything will be fine"

As if on cue, there was a loud crash outside. Everyone ran towards the noise. As they had expected, Hoseok was standing in the yard. What they hadn't expected was his horrible condition.

Hoseok was bleeding from head to toe. He had so many cuts and bruises on his body, it was impossible to tell where the blood was coming from. He stared at the six of them, as if not believing his eyes.

"Guys....." he said, but before he could continue, he collapsed.

Jin was the first to react.

"Jungkook, Jimin," he said, a complete change in his attitude, "Pick Hoseok up and bring him to the infirmary."

Jungkook and Jimin nodded. Jin rushed to the makeshift infirmary and Taehyung followed him. He may not be a healer, but he wanted to help as much as he could.

Taehyung had never seen his brother like this. The moment Jungkook and Jimin lay Hoseok on the bed, Jin shooed them aside and started cleaning his wounds. He didn't have any medical training, but he tried his best. Taehyung stood beside him, passing swabs and ointment.

Once all the wounds were clean, Taehyung started bandaging some of them while Jin healed the rest.

After Jin had healed about eight wounds, Taehyung noticed he was getting tired.

"You should stop," he said, removing another roll of bandages.

"What?" said Jin, a surprised look on his face. "I haven't even healed half of his wounds yet!"

"Yes, but you're tired. If you heal anymore, you'll faint."

"But-"

Taehyung cut him off. "No buts," he said, "You rest while I bandage the rest of the wounds."

"Taehyung's right," said Namjoon, "Hobi would have wanted the same."

Jin nodded at Namjoon's words and sat down. Jungkook gave him a glass of water and smiled at him.

"It must be hard, right?" he asked, sitting down beside Jin. "Having so much pressure. It's up to you to save somebody's life."

"Yes," said Jin as he watched Taehyung bandage Hoseok's wounds. "But it's much easier when you've got excellent help." he nodded towards Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't react, but internally, he was glowing. Jin did not know how much that compliment meant to him. He smiled as he kept the scissors and the bandages back in their place.

A/N- Tomorrow is my last exam! Yasss! Let's get it!

Also, pls comment your favorite part of the chapter.