Chapter 4- I miss him too

When Namjoon's speech ended, he got a round of applause. Hoseok was proud of his friend. But that last part made him think about Yoongi. He remembered a childhood memory:

Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook ran as Hoseok ran to catch them. They were playing tag, one of their favorite games. Hoseok caught up to Yoongi.

"Tag! You're it!" he shouted.

Yoongi pouted, "But I don't like being it!"

"Oh, come on! Don't be such a sour sport."

"Fine, you're it!" Yoongi slapped Hoseok on the shoulder and ran away.

Hoseok was stunned for a moment. Then he ran after Yoongi. "Hey! That's cheating!". He jumped, landing on top of Yoongi.

"Get off me!" Yoongi complained.

"Woo-hoo! Group pile!" Taehyung shouted from somewhere.

Everyone landed on top of them. It was a tangled mess. Hoseok smiled. Their games always ended up like this.

"Hobi?" Hoseok heard Namjoon's voice, "Are you alright?"

Hoseok felt warm tears on his cheek. He realised he was crying.

"I'm fine," he said, "Just remembered something."

Namjoon looked concerned. "Yoongi?" he asked.

Hoseok nodded. Namjoon smiled sadly. Hoseok realised that although it had been five years, no one was over the loss of Yoongi. He burst into tears. Namjoon engulfed him in a hug.

"I miss him Joonie, I miss him so much," Hoseok cried.

"I know, I miss him too," Namjoon said.

"Am I interrupting a moment?" a third voice rang out.

The two boys turned to see Mrs. Kim, Jimin's mom, who was also their math teacher standing in front of them. Jimin's mom had remarried, but no one knew who her spouse was. Jimin refused to tell them, saying it was his step-father's wish to keep it that way.

"No, we were just talking about Yoongi," Hoseok said, wiping his tears.

Mrs. Kim nodded. Hoseok knew she cared for all of them, including Yoongi, as if they were her own children.

"Well, collect your plaques," she hugged them, "I'm proud of you two."

They smiled and went towards the podium.

"And Namjoon," Mrs. Kim called out, "Your speech touched me."

Namjoon nodded.

***

Hoseok went to his room and removed his plaque from his bag. As he held it out, Hoseok saw something sticking out of the frame. He tugged at it and a creamy white envelope fell out. There were four words written on it:

To Mr. Jung Hoseok.

A/N:- Damn, this chapter was so emo, I almost cried when I reread it. I know you all are probably dying to find out what exactly happened to Yoongi, but you'll find out later. Also what do y'all think is in those envelopes? Please vote and comment! Borahae!💜💜💜