Chapter 5- Where is my refrigerator?

Jin loved cooking. It was his dream to open a restaurant. Of course, his father would never allow that. A son of a politician cooking food for others! He would say, Nonsense!

Jin loved his father, but sometimes the man was a little irritating. Like when he tried to talk Jin to break his friendship with the 'common folks'. Things got better when Mrs. Kim came into the family. Jin liked Mrs. Kim. She was not like his father's earlier wives. He called her 'Mom' and so did Taehyung.

Jin also liked Jimin. He wanted to be a good older brother to the boy, but Jimin always shut him out. Jin felt heartbroken and even more so, because he couldn't even figure out why Jimin was being distant with him.

Jin tried to distract himself and thought about Jungkook and Taehyung. The two were really cute together and made him think of his own girlfriend, Soojin. She had gone to Busan for a while and he missed her a lot. That was also a reason he enjoyed cooking for Taehyung and Jungkook's dates. He knew what it felt like to be in love with someone and wanted to make it as special as possible for his little brother and friend.

Jin started cleaning up the mess he had made while cooking. Usually Taehyung helped him cleanup, but he let the boy rest. It was the last day of school, after all.

As he opened the fridge, he saw a creamy white envelope with his name on it. When he opened it, mist surrounded him. Did my refrigerator just malfunction?!?

When the mist cleared, Jin found himself on a road. A car barely missed running over him. He went on down the sidewalk. He realised that no road in Seoul is like this.

"Where am I?" Jin asked himself, "And where is my refrigerator?"

He looked around and saw an enormous tower with a clock on it. No. It was impossible.

"Am I in London?"

Jin noticed he was still holding the envelope in his hand. He read it.

"Greetings candidate! We have selected you to save the world! But lets begin with an introduction.

"In this universe, there are five other realms. They are the Light Realm- Lychnus, the Shadow Realm- Tenebris, the Warrior Realm- Praelia, the Mirror Realm- Ethemema and the Astral Realm- Arcanum. These five realms co-existed in peace until a decade ago, when Lychnus made a device. This device consumes energy from the universe, making it weaker, and if not stopped, will extinguish it. When Tenebris found out about this, they ordered them to shut it down, but Lychnus refused. This caused a split among the realms. Ethemema sided with Lychnus, Praelia with Tenebris, while Arcanum stayed neutral.

"You, along with a few other candidates from your world and a Guardian, must journey to the realms and shut this machine down. In order to meet your other companions, you must reach the enclosed location by the equinox. Lychnus will try to stop you, but you must stay vigilant.

"Once you reach the location, you will be safe from them for a while. There, you will meet your comrades. Together you form The Rarae Aves. A group of individuals with powers, who have been selected to save the world.

A month after the equinox, you must set sail to the inflection point to Tenebris.

"Why you? You must be asking yourself right now. Well, you have certain abilities that make you different from others.

"Remember, in times of need, only you can heal yourself. This letter will disintegrate once you read it. Good luck!"

A/N- Hey everyone! I'm back with another update. Don't forget to vote! 💜💜💜