Chapter 24

Hey , so exams are finished ( about time ) and so i'll be able to upload more hehe. Please vote and comment , ly all

"Whats the name again?"

"At....IloveyouNiAlll...with a triple l and a capitol a"

"My fans" i catch a hint of proudness in his voice

I'm  staring at the white ceiling, holding out the small piece of paper in my hand with the twitter username on it while talking to Niall on my phone.

" yeah yeah they're awesome" i roll my eyes

"Oh , I know" i could imagine a mischevious smile playing on his lips.

I chuckle and turn on my side , letting my long hair envelope me.

"Anyways, i was thinking that-" a loud thud cut me off , followed by chants of swearing.

" Niall? " i ask quitly and when he doesn't respond, i ask again , this time more urgent "Niall?! "

"I'm fine, thanks for the concern though , i always knew you secretly stalked me"

"What?" I say caught off guard "I never knew your name, so why would i be stalking you? "

" Oh I don't know, because you're secretly in love with me?" 

"AF " i giggled , i heard Katy say that so many times it came to me automatically.

" I know im pretty -uh lemme find the right word- fuckable? But Please dont ever say that infront of the others " he says

I frown and then say "'As if ' isnt a rude word Niall"

Silence. And then laughter , rich warm laughter.

" Af doesnt....doesnt" he laughs harder , so loud that i cringed away from my mobile "..mean -oh god- it means as fuck  "

My eyes widen and before he could continue laughing at me I end the call.

I let my head fall in my hands and cover my my eyes with my fingers. I take two deep breaths and start unzipping my bag. I take out my college planner and things, and start organizing.

I throw the piece of paper across the room , straight into the bin "bullshot"

The following week passes slowly and i still haven't heard from Niall. I realized that sooner or later we have to face reality and actually do something that normal couples do.

I start my essays and only stop to eat something. My mum arrives at 8 pm and as soon as she enters she states: "Its Friday Jenn, don't you have a party or something?"

I roll my eyes and keep on working.

" This isn't normal. Jenn , other girls go out on the end of the week and you should do that too. It's a break from all the stress-"

"Mum. Shut. Up. "

"Okay" and she dissapears in her room.

I sigh loudly and close my eyes for a few seconds, take a big breath and continue my Biology reserch.

"JENNIFER COME AND GET THIS DAMN PHONE ITS PIERCING MY EARS"

I nearly fall from my chair at my mother's voice. Startled , i make my way to her room "what's wrong" . On cue, a beeping sound travels from the direction of my room.

"That happened"

I nod once and jog to see who's waking up all this panick.

An unkown number flashes on the screen . " what in the world" i answer it " Hi, who's there? "

Instead of a voice , choas replied. I hear a couple of shouts and then someon saying " She picked up you dumbasses "

"Umm who's there? " i ask again

" Hello dear Jennifer , i called because our lazy friend -"

" YOU GUYS ARE MEAN " A familier voice cuts through

" We're doing you a favour! Now you better shut up " the first voice takes a deep breath "Niall here wants to take you somewhere , so do you accept? " My eyes widen and i fumble for a respond " uhh I - what? "

" Niall. You. Dinner. Capish? "

" Si " i roll my eyes and let out a small chuckle " can i talk to Niall now please?"

" She wants to talk to you " and then "don't say anything stupid"

I hear a door shutting and then the familiar voice " Hey "

" Hi , what was that about?"

"I don't know , my mates are crazy " he lets out a small chuckle

" Yeah i realized " i smile and then add " so uh , about the dinner thing - "

" They took my phone and they called you without my permission and-"

" I get it. So no dinner?" I ask , getting annoyed .If he didn't want to then maybe he could've taken more care on his mobile.

"Nope" He says it so casually that i feel my self esteem draining.

" Okay " i sigh and with that i end the call.