Chapter 3

"i 've got biology now " she remarks , grabbing her handbag and applying some cherry red lipstick on her perfect lips.

" me too " i smiled , atleast we have a class together

i hurry past before her as she stay walking slowly ,taking her time in her high heels.

"come on kat , we're gonna be late " i puffed going back to grab her arm and pull her

"slow down girl , im in heels " her hair bouncing as she walks a little faster.

"your fault " i remarked

i hear her sigh just behind me, i'm always the 'responsible ' one and i'll hate it when teachers glare at me because i go late for their class.

we sit down just in time as a lady in her early forties enters the class. i notice fiona next to me. i send her a quick smile and she returns it.

" Hello everybody , im your biology teacher , Ms Evens . I only have a few rules , no mobile phones and no chewing gums but if you're feeling dizzy , go ahead and grab a bite off your lunch"

i instintly like this teacher , you'll only find one like her in a million. I peer over katy behind me ,and catch her looking down at her phone.

katy katy katy , still being katy

The lesson pass on as we learn about spreadable diseases , one of them is the athleats foot , it's pretty interesting and i always liked science. If i wouldn't like modeling that much i would go for a doctor but that's destiny.

A male enters the class interapting the speech Ms Evens was giving.

He stumbles forward as he takes the seat next to me.

M.s Evens stops and stares at him.

"Explain" she commands

"explain what?" he spits

"why are you so late " she walks over to his table and puts her hands on the desk

" because ...." he slurs

Our teacher sighs and goes back to her desk

" don't do it again , this is a warning "

he rolles his eyes shrinking into his seat

who do he think he is? interapting the lesson like that? He should be grateful she didn't give him detantion.

Once M.s Evens continues the lesson i tak ea look on my side. I notice he has dark brown hair and brown eyes , just like katy but in male version.

he catxh me staring at him and sends me wink , i look away pretending nothing happened.

After bioligy we had religion , which usually you would die of boreness but in our class? no way. Our teacher has to be a very very hot master. Instinctivly all of the females had to fight to stay infront. I didnt dare to , but as i told you me and katy are total opposites and if you would come in here right now you would find her right infront staring at our teacher's abs.

i slur my bag right next to my chair and plop down on my seat. In a blink of an eye , the seats where all filled in. i glance to my side to find the male from before , the one with brown eyes.

i sigh to myself , relaxing my back to the chair.

"hello everyone , before we start you should know that you keep your seats for the rest of this semister." Our Teacher announce

Shit I'm going to spend all of the religion classes next to this... young man . I don't like to judge but he doesn't seem somoen you want to sit next to.

i sigh once more and take out a paper and a pen to list all the things the teacher is ordering us to bring.

Damn you Katy for not sitting next to me

i see the familier white car pull in the parking space , i follow its direction and open the door

"hey mum" i simply state sitting down on the small seat. It's not much of a car but it was there when we needed it.

"hi jenn, how was your first day?" she reply smiling brightly

"good i guess" i shrug wearing the seatbelt.

she smiles once more as she starts the engine to life.

Our car purrs and mum begin to drive back home after a long day.