Chapter 7

Jennifer's Pov

It just came too soon , so many in a short time. I know they want to help me. As soon as Katy left i began my assigments and finished them right now. 10 pm . That's what happens when you leave work for the last minute , i usually don't but today was an exeption.

I pack all the things i need for tomorrow.

Tomorrow's wednesday , half the week. Yay? no. i hate weekends , i'd be stuck in this house for two whole days , my mum would be at work and i don't even bother to go out . I hate Frat Parties. Sometimes Kat will visit and we'll have a movie night but normally you'll find me eating popcorn while i read. Yeah that's weird but my passion for reading is enormous. 

I seriosly need to get a boyfriend , but no , i can't now , that would be akward while fake dating a celebrity.

My phone vibrates indicating i have a text message.

Katy: hey Jenn , do you want my mum to explain the fake dateness thing to your mum?

Me : Yeah sure , thanks .

Katy : No prob.

So now my mum is going to know , great ... what if she doesn't agree? That would be awsome.

I let my legs guide me to my bed , falling asleep immidiatley.I love my bed.

The window slaps open as the cold air fills the room

I get up immidiately and run to the window , closing it slowly

Wow , coldness in the end of september , already? oh well better dress up.

I wash my face , making the circulation stop with the icy water.

"brrr"

—————-————————————————————

I enter the class , being 15 minutes earlier. Fiona pass right from infront of me as she sends a smile

"hello" she says sitting right next to me

"hey , we  have a lot of classes together" i point out , i'm actually relieved.

" yeah " she answers as her beautiful green eyes sparkle as she smiles. I feel ugly near all the people i know , Katy , Hannah , Fiona and even from my childhood friends.

Why do i have to be me?

A few minutes pass as the Chemistry teacher pass enters the class.

" Hija students " well somoens cheerful

" i'm M.s Lautier" ( A/n not MR )

" but you can just call me M.s" she's just a few years bigger than me , maybe 22?

She has brown hair , brown caramel eyes and looks fit , her hair's into a ponytail , the smile never leaving her face.

She looks nice.

" so i'm just gonna go through the names today , mind me , i'm very bad at them " she laughs

She starts with the front row.

The boy two seats before me call's her sweetheart , she rolls her eyes but i bet i could see her blushing.

"and what's your name?" she asks me

" uh - Jennifer " i say , her smile dissapears for a moment but  returns after a few seconds

" i know somoen else named Jennifer , i'll surely remember you" she smiles one more time as she goes to Fiona.

Great.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After Eng. Languege and break it was finally time for Drama. I really love acting.

We entered the small class as surprisingly the teacher was still there.

" Is everyone her? " we all look at eachother and then nod.

" Great soo , First of all i'm M.s Tanti ( :p) and  i will be teaching you drama, do any of you have an experience in it? Like taking part in a movie or something ? " Every one stays silent as she gets up and handle us each a script

" here you go , make sure you'll study it well , next lesson there will be auditions for any part you like "

---------------------------------------------------------------

I slam the door shut and throw the bag carelessly near the T.V while sitting down on the sofa.

" anything wrong dear?" my mum asks

" yeah it's t-" i say

" i know dear , but it's for your own good and by the way they're all cute y'know " she interapts , she shuffle a laugh going to the kitchen.

" Seriously? ARE YOU BLIND WOMAN?" this is why i love my mother , she acts stupider than me.

i could hear her laugh harder , dropping something

" You alright ? " i shout

" yes " she shouts back

hey guys sry for the short update but today i had my Jazz exam , alonge with Nicole and Carla too . So that's an exuse for the shortness :p I'll probably upload next Monday , Please comment , i really need your opinions , good or bad whatever the case. Thx for reading ! it really means alot guyss! Shout out For Mathea for making me an increadible Cover , i'll upload it when i'm on my laptop and for Hannah for making me the timetable for collage :)) Yeah so that's basically all i had to say . Thx Again!!

Luv ya all!

Stay beautiful and smile budds :))

Cody xxx