Chapter 22

Hey guys. I haven't done an authors note in ages. So here it is.

1.First of all i would like to thank you for reading my stories. I appreciate it so much.

2. My friend Angel0309 is a genious. Go read her books. She reads every chapter i post. Thanks so much xx

3. Cecesummer19 is my Peppa Pig . She reads my story xx

4. I've been focosing more on this story, but i will (hopefully)soon update the other story 'You What!?'

5.I'm just in Love With Niall and his voice ✌Peace

                        _________________

I'm still sitting down against the door when i hear a knock "Go away mum" i puff out.

The door creaks open, pushing me away with it.

"I said go away!" I sit up immediatly and turn to face my mum. But her face isnt infront of me. Niall's is.

"Why are you in my room?"

"I have to talk to you"

"I dont care what you're going to say, get out" i nearly shout. I give him a push on his chest with my hands, but he won't budge. He raises one eyebrow. " you think you can push me?"

"Watch me" i dig my elbows in his stomach making him crouch forward in pain.

" what the hell?"

I take the opportunity and push him out of the door and try closing it. He inserts one of his foot against the door and wall.

"Dammit" i push once again , hoping he gives up.

After two minutes of restling , his energy takes over mine. Once again he enters the room, a proud smirk of his face.

"Shittier than shit" i mumble jumping on my bed and going under the covers.

"That's not possible" i can hear a small laugh.

"Do you see me?"

"Not exactly. All i can see is a form of you piled under those sheets"

"Still shittier than shit"

A part of my bed goes down ,indicating Niall sat down.

"The only shittier one in this room is me" he quietly says ."i..i know you don't want this, they kind of forced us, it's horrible  but we have to cope with it."

No air is left for me to breath under the sheets so i pop my head from under the cover.

"Yes" i agree. Better trying than nothing.

"Yes?"

"Yeah"

"Um so you know , in public and things um i.." Here comes the real shit.

"We have to convince then we're really together?" I feel brave after saying that. I'm not normally like this.

"Yes" he sighs.

"So we have to kiss?" I cringe

" i guess so"

I grab a pillow and hit it with my head. "Want one?" I ask trying to ease the akwardness

"Go ahead" he slighly smirks

I hit him as hard as i can ,making him jerk back in surprise.

"I wasn't refering for that!"

" What?! YOU THINK I'M GOING TO OFFER A KISS?"i laugh out loudly at his stupid -yet adorable-reaction.

He frowns playfully and grabs the other pillow,burrying his head in embarresment.

"Oh come on, don't be such a baby "i tease crawling near him.As i see he doesnt higher his head up ,i give him a light punch on his shoulder.

"Please?"

"Jennifer Smith Begging? That's a surprise" he finally meets my eyes and i give out another laugh.

How had this changed from arguementing to laughing?

"Is everything alrigh-oh you're okay" my mum appears from behind the door

"Yes Ms.Smith "Niall politely says

" i already told you to call me Jane" and with that she leaves

"By the way, what where you talking about before i interrapted your coffee time?" I sarcastically say

He rolls his eyes" about you, what on else would be talking about?"

"My awesomness?"

"Don't get too proud " he bumps his shoulder against mine.

"Look who's talking"

"Exactly. You are" that little bitch

"Well like it or not i'm faboulous"

"Oh please" He says with attidute.

I rest my head against the headboard.

" soo" he asks

"Soo"

"Who's your favourite singer?" He implies "or band"

"You" i sarcastically reply " Not really , um i guess Sam Smith"

"Is he related to you or somethin' ? "

I bend my neck to look at him "What?"

"Same surname" He casually facts, as if it's no big deal

I take a moment to regester what he said

I felt myself standing up from my bed "Oh My Gosh! We have the same surname!!"

" Did you seriously didn't know that?" He asks, standing up facing me.

I Nod eagerly and widly grin. I race up to him without thinking and surprise him by jumping in his arms. He quickly catches me.

"I HAVE THE SAME SURNAME LIKE SA-"

"What's happening?" My mum once again interrapts. She stares at us and folds her arms."what in the world are you two up to?"

I raise both of my eyebrows until i remember the position we're in.

"Um nothing i just-nothing" i ramble on , Niall gently puts me down on my legs again.

" Any explanation?"

"I have the same surname like sam smith?"

With a quick shake of head in dissaproval she motions for Niall to follow him.

"Bye" i simply say

He gives me a slight smile and as my mum turns to walk away i mouth him 'sorry'. He gives me a grin and shakes his head.

                        ---------------------------
Intenssee haha
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
I lysfm xxxx haha hoped ya liked it xxx