Chapter 10

Guys i am sooook sorry for having you wait this long, i had been very busy and now with exams closing by , i can't stop studying .... Hope this will reduce your anger.... :)

" I am your P.E teacher , Mr.David , but oh well , you can just call me Sir or something " He says. Katy stiffens near me and clutch herself even tighter. I force a smile when he passes by. He has brown hair , with dark blue eyes and looks about early twenties.

Katy nudges me and i look sideways at her.

"what?" i ask quietly

"He's hot"

I shake my head slighly and tilt it on the other side.

" so... warm up.... who volunteers to show us some excercises?" David says

I instantly , at instinct stand back , and for the first time , katy does the same. Some girls put their hands up , batting their eyelashes at David.

He eyes all of of us , his eyes darting from one face to another , until it lands on Katy's. She panickes and grab my arm.

" You " he says pointing at Katy " and you " but he doesn't pick me , he picks a blonde headed girl that makes her way towards him. I let out a breath with reilife.

"G'luck" i whisper . Katy shivers , let go of my arm and clutches herself again.

The others form a circle around Katy and The blonde head. I follow their lead , and do the same.

Katy and the girl look at eachother and trade a few words . After a few seconds , they tilt their heads backwards and then forward , to the right and then the left.

" Good.... another excercise now.." David speaks

The blondie immediatly begans to roll her hips. Katy hesintaly follow. All the boys in the room widen their eyes and inspect closely. Even David looks a little taken back. The girl next to me starts doing the same and in a few seconds all the class is following. I do the same , but of coarse , a lot more less .They do other excercises , then we divide in groups of six and compete against other groups in long distance races.

The bell rings eventually.

Katy puffes as we make it to the changing rooms

" He did that on purpose , i know it" she exclaims pumping her fists at the side

"Maybe" i say back

" That little - "

" Nice body " a group of guys walks past us.

"oh shut up"

I grab her arm and direct her further away from them.

We change to our outfits and scurry out as fast as we could.

" I hate school , y'know we could just-" she begins

" oh Katy please , what would we do without the knowlage and- "

" Live better lifes "

I roll my eyes and she keeps her eyes focosed infront.

"besides our mothers would kill us" She laughs at my remark and nod.

"i know you're right , i just wanted to give it a try " she winks.

Hey buds, i'm sry this is kinda short but , atleast you have this. Well i'll try to write again tonight or tomorrow. Bye bye :)

Stay beautiful and smile :) xxx