Chapter 23

Hi guys. Hope you like this chappie.

I ran the last bit into the class. Our Physics teacher was just organizing her things on the desk infront of her. I scurry to my seat before she notices i'm late.

"Tsk tsk" a voice welcomes me as soon as i sit down.

Oh please god, don't let him be Matthew.

"Look who's late now"

I ignore him. Soon Katy wanders in the class , not bothering if she's 10 minutes late.

She sends a grin in my way , i wave to her, motioning for the free seat next to me. I catch Matthew from the corner of my eye winking at her. She excitedly takes a place right near him , far from me.

I feel my stomach turning , a feeling i get these times. Dissapointment.
And Jelousy

I let out an uneaven sigh and turn my attantion to the board , the teacher about to start.

I let my eyes rest on the writing but my mind isn't focusing. I start shading a blank paper , creating dark objects.

Physics pass away and i make my way to my italian class. A blonde girl about my age stops me.

"Anything wrong?" I ask her

" no no i just-um i know you're dating Niall Horan so um can you just-"

"What?"

" tell him to follow me on twitter? Her's my user. I'll be very pleased if he does , i'm a big fan, if it's not a problem for you i mean-"

"Alright" i snatch the little paper out of her hand. "Alright" i say a little calmer "of course i'll tell him"

"Thank you!" And she goes off.

I look at the paper in my hand and stuff it in my jeans pocket. I move on once again, this time arrive in class before anyone could interrapt me.

Here comes another shitty week.

------------

I make a signal to my mum and she parks infront of me. " hi" i say and open the car door to take the shotgun seat.

She doesn't ask me anything until we arrive home " any more things to say about Niall?" She asks turning off the engine.

"MUM!"

"What? You seemed really close yesterday" i feel the heat creeping in my cheeks.

"I-we're okay"

" That's a relief , but i have to warn you, as much as i like kids i dont want any of yours running around my house and -"

" OH MY GOD MUM!" i litreally yell and slam the car door , running to our house and fumble with the keys until i'm inside.

Hey guys, i know this is kind of short but exams are near and i really have to focus anyways, comment and vote please don't be a silent reader!
Thank youuu xxx
P.s Angel0309 made me upload this hehe