Chapter 18

Heey!

Me and my friend did a shared account and i really wish if you could follow, we follow back :)

So here's the name : @Our_Dream_Our_Wish ... thanks guys xxx

Here it is :

I wake up with my legs dangling from the the bed, my hair in a mess , and my pillow wet from my drooling.

"Eww" i throw the pillow across the room.

I decide to take a shower and change my clothes.

I stay in the shower until the water turn cold.I put a towel around me and tiptoe to my room, trying not to slip.

I shut the door behind me and wear a tank top , with dark skinny jeans and sandals, finishing off with a pair of cute earings.

I put some mascara and check myself in the mirror.

I unplug my mobile , take my headphones from the desk and head downstairs.

My mobile vibrates in my hand and i unlock it to find a messege from Niall.

'Meet me at starbucks in 15?'it says

I reply instantly

'Okay , see you '

I'm already dressed so i don't have to worry about rushing.I take out my nail polish bag from the cupboard where i keep my stuff i use daily and choose a light blue colour. I sit down at the table and apply the colour to my nails, blowing on them after i finish.

I take my things and head out. I decide to walk it to starbucks, not being far away from my home.

''"

I jog the last part and go straight in. I look around for Niall but he isn't here.

I guess he's a little late so  i take a seat at the corner of the shop and wait for him.

I take out my earphones and start listening to some of their music.If i have to date him, it would be ideal to know some of his songs right?

Someone slips in the chair infront of me.I look up amd meet a pair of brown eyes with red hair.

"Um i'm sorry but the seat is uh reserved for someone"i try to explain politely as i take off my earphones

"It's me"

"Yeah it's you,  and i'm me and Obama is himself but the seat is reserved for someon who is not you...neither Obama.I mean it would be a pleasure to have Obama- Why am i talking to a you?"

He laughs and after a few seconds he whispers"It's Niall, this is a disguise"

I feel so embarrassed. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"It's okay..i don't look like me do i?Impressive"

"Boasting much?" I smile and clasp my hands together"and to answer your question, no you don't look like yourself"

"I see you would like to meet Obama"

"I see that you're not gonna take off your disguise"

"I see that you're not that smart"

"I see that you offend people"

"I see that you do"

"That doesn't make sense" i tease

"It does"

"Does not"

He gives up and let out a defeating sigh.i give him a look of pride and rest my back against the chair.

"I'm gonna go get a coffee,want one?"Niall asks

"Yeah thanks"i stuff my earphones in my jeans.

"Do you want extra milk or something? "

"No,just normal"He nodds and leave

I look around the shop, noticing it isn't busy.

"Here" He hands me my coffee.

"How much?"

"Not gonna tell, it's my treat"

"So,how's life?" I ask as he sits in the seat infront of me

"Busy, your's?"

"Boring as usual"

"And why is that?"He asks,raising an eyebrow

"Oh please,don't pretend you actually care" i say it with sarcasm but judging from Niall's expression,he took it seriously.

"I do! Why do you hate me so much?"

I let my eyes fall on the wall behind him,biting my lower lip i say nothing

"Is it because you think we're like normal celebrities, spending our money on nothing and let fame change us?Cause that's not happenin' "

"It's not that" I let out a sigh and meet his eyes again.His brown eyes.

I crack a smile "Brown eyes don't suit you"

"Don't try to change the subject..."

I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest

"That's none of your buisness " i imply

"It is if it has to do with me"

"Cause i don't like you" i say

"And?"

"And also cause you took Katy from me"i frown

"We barely met!"

"Whatever"

"I can't beilive this!" He grits

"I don't either" i glare"and infact i'm going home now " I probably sound like an angry kid who gets offended quickly but right now i really don't care.

"Bye" he says flatly

"Bye"

Hollaaa, how's life?

So i started school today...guh!

Annd i was actually gonna make them friends ^^^

But i'm evil Bwahaha ...All you have to do is wait and see :)

So Comment, vote ?

Pleeaassee!

Okay byeee!

Xxx :*