Chapter 13

Btw guys, i'm trying to keep this story on Jennifer's Point of view. Hope you like it :)

"How did it go honey?" My mum asks as i open the front door. I had texted my mum that we were gonna take a bus for home so she didnt have to wait for us.

I slam it hard, then harshly take off my shoes.

" It seems something went wrong " My mother adds

" Ya think!? " i angrily say, fisting my hands to my side. My mother seems a little taken back with the sudden anger.

"i'm sorry , it isn't -" i start to apologize but my mother shakes it off.

"I understand " of course she would.My dad will be an example for that. I know we made peace with him. But that doesn't mean we're that close. Not as my mother and me anyways. I miss him tough. I miss the old days. He wasn't drunk or on drugs, from what i know. They just weren't happy. They loved eachother, but it faded. And that's a problem, It can cause a lot of pain .

" I'm going upstairs. Bye mum "

" bye honey "

I took the stairs two buy two and rush to my room.

I jump on my bed and try to relax.

My phone vibrates loudly. Than again and agian. I try to ignore it but it continues without stopping for a second.

I finally give up and check my mobile. I slide down my screen and notice a lot of notifications from twitter and facebook. Okay...

I stare in surprise at the amount of followers increasing on my account

"Gosh" I murmur and sit upright.

From where did these come?

I go on my account page and see a lot of tweets mentioning me. I skim my eyes through a few them, trying to seek the main reason why I am included.

" @1DforEvEr: @jenny_smith who the heck are you?"

" @imtheirPrincessokay : uuumm from where did you find her ? @Niallofficial @Jenny_smith"

" @crazyforthem: guys if @Niallofficial likes her @Jenny_smith them we must respect his choices"

"@1DPLZfolLowME: eewww you could do better @Niallofficial than her @Jenny_smith"

I stare at my phone in surprise. I order my fingers to click on Niall's account , and they respond in a few seconds. I find no recent tweets but as I scroll on his page I find a photo with both our twitter names included. It says:

" Already fighting @Niallofficial and @Jenny_styles ? You just got together! The famous singer Niall Horan was spotted recently walking the streets of London arguing with a 18 year old Model...what does this mean? Go to this link below to find out more!" Under the description there is the picture , with me included arguing with Niall about the modeling stuff... how on earth do they know I'm 18? And my twitter name?

'They're paparazzi' a voice says in my mind.

Of coarse , it's their job to stalk celebrities and their love lives.

I go back to my account page and follow a few of those who followed me..but I soon give up, seeing it will take me ages to follow them all...and I'm not even a celebrity!

I close twitter and check Facebook... as I expected I have a lot of friend requests but I add no one, not wanting to share a lot of private information with the media..

But when you are dating a celebrity that's impossible.

a/n hey guys! It's been so long! I'm so sorry! I went on a holiday and after I was so busy catching up with my friends :) I missed you tho :* haha , hope you liked it and yes , it's short but I thought you want an update....so here it is :) oh and go follow @carlastyles2010 and check her story Isle of MTV made us a couple...pls thhxxx!! Ly buddss :*