Chapter 25

Heeyyy guys
1. I really appreciate if you commented.
2. I'll try to upload more often.
3.Please vote?
Hope you like it

Frustated , i make my way back to the uncompleted biology report and continue my work. Precisely ten minutes after , i hear my mother coming towards me.

"Jennifer we're going out. Dress your best and be ready in an hour"

"Whaaa-" i exegerate my question.

"Go shower , the time is ticking by"

"Okay.." i suspecialy narrow my eyes at my mother and hurry upstairs.

After fifteen minutes of showering i take out some outfits to choose from.

I take a look at the first one. It was completely black made out of lace. I remember when i bought it , Katy was with me and she made me buy it. I thank her now for the stubborness.

I don't even register the other ones , knowing that this is a good choice for tonight .

I quickly dress it and take a look in the mirror. I straighten my hair and apply some dark eye shadow. I choose a pair of black pumps and make my way downstairs.

My mum greets me , in her pajama.

"Mum! Why aren't you dressed?"

"You look fantastic honey "

"Mum..."

" Be back by atleast two okay? Love you" she plants a kiss on my cheek , hands me a purse with my mobile and some money in it.

I start asking questions, but before she could respond the bell ringed and my mum hurried to open it.

"Mum! Listen to me-"

Niall stood infront of me with a small smile and wearing a black tux with a blue tie that matches his eyes. I could feel my face redden and again , i ask my mother " what the hell is happening?"

"Don't welcome our guests like that" i roll my eyes and ask Niall " Why are you here?"

" I tought you wanted to go out? " he formaly opens the door for me to pass.

Speechless , i make it to the door , take a look at his expression , but it was unreadable , and continue walking out. A black car is waiting outside and i can make the outline of a person in it. I open the door myself and see a man tieing his tie. And this man sitting infront of me with his eyes staring confusely at me is Harry.

"Uh hey! Welcome abroad"

" Thank you " he scoots over and i sit near him. A girl with black hair greets me from the shotgun " Hey , i'm Kelsey "

" Jennifer " i smile at her and nod once. Who was she anyways? Harry's girlfriend maybe....but then why wouldn't she sit near him?

Niall takes place at the driver seat " So, i booked a place and i made sure no one would interrapt us-"

" Did you plan this with my mother? " my mum and him are awfully close , it's disgusting.

"Yeah"

I stay quiet for a while until Harry breaks the tension " Nice outfit "

" Thanks , same " seconds pass before i realize what i said " um I mean i- Uh was it you on the phone?" I change the topic.

" Yes , how did you know?" I risk a look at him " I dont know "

"Lucky guess" his dimples popped up and i feel myself smiling.

Kelsey and Niall were talking to theirselves infront of us during the whole ride. Knowing they won't invole us into their conversation, i started one myself with Harry and found out he had no girlfriend , which left me more curious about Kelsey. I kept the single thing in my mind for Katy. She'll love this.

As soon as we arrived , flashes blinded me and i put a hand infront of me.

" Jenn come here" Niall offers me his hand i take it. Kelsey grabs Harry's arm and he pretends to smile . I tought she isn't his girlfriend....maybe they were faking it , like us?

I try my best to smile at the cameras but as soon as we enter the restaurant , with the bodyguards help , i sigh and put a hand on my forehead " Is this always gonna be like that?"

"Yup, you betta get used to it" Kelsey winks at me and i return it by a smile.

A waitress comes to us and asks "Horan? Styles? Follow me"

We obeyed her orders and she guided us to two sets of tables , with two chairs each.

Niall takes a seat on one of the tables and i move forward to join him, except Kelsey is already there, and he does nothing about it except smiling at her.

HEEEEY i think this is long...is it? Weeell comment pleaaseee ly all xxx