Chapter 26

Heeeeyy hope you like this chapter xx

I stare dumbfounded and blink 3 times to make sure all of this is happening around me.

I look around me and notice that Harry had taken a seat from the other table. I join him.

" so what do you want to order?"

I keep my mouth shut.

"Jennifer?"

I don't respond

He sighs and close the menu "You don't know whats happening right?"

I shake my head.

"Niall didn't tell you?"

" Who is she?" I ask

"Niall's Girlfriend....the real one "

I feel my mouth opening and close it again. So he has a girlfriend. A real one i must say. Because i'm soooo fake . I tought i liked her. Now i don't.

"Then why did he bring me?"

"To make the world believe that you two are together"

"And why did you come?"

" It will be weird for Niall to have two girlfriends, don't you think?"

So Harry is Kelseys fake boyfriend. Just like me and Niall.

"Why didnt he just dated her from the beginning and show her to the world?"

" She isn't a model " Was that supposed to be a compliment or an offend?

"Really? She doesn't look like one anyways " i say bitterly and then clasp my mouth.

Harry begins laughing and shakes his head "Jealous much?"

"What no!" I don't want to be in her position but it does bother me that he didn't mention that she was his date.

"You aren't that bad , Niall made you sound like a pitbull " he smiles and then adds " The dog not the rapper who doesn't have hair "

This time , i laugh "Oh really?"

"Yeah"

I take a look at the direction of the other table and catch Niall looking at us. "Hey!" I wave at him.

He blinks and replies with a small wave.

"Don't worry about us , we're having fun , better concentrate on your girlfriend " i shout out to him.

I don't wait for his response but face Harry.

" And here i tought you're innocent "

" That's what i tought too "

We end up ordering a pizza , who cares if it's a fancy restaurant? We switch half of them so we would taste both of them.

"This is delicious " i exclaim while eating a slice with melted cheese dripping from it.

"Mmhh" He replies taking a slice full of mushrooms and ham.

We stay silent for a few minutes, eating this heavenly food. It's been ages since i had a pizza , wanting to keep my body suitable for my future work. But hell , i can get used to this.

"So Katy is your best friend?"

" yeah " I smile at the tought that Harry realized quickly at our bond. Katy is incredible. Yes , she's stubborn but that what makes her special.

"She's cute "

The third time today , i blink repetitivly and blurt out " you did not say that "

His cheeks warm up and he stares at his empty plate. Taking the chance , i fish for my mobile. As soon as i find it i snap a picture of Harry.

When hearing the outcome sound, he looks up.

"Oh c'mon!"

I laugh and teasingly show him the picture without him being able to delete it.

"Delete that! NOW "

"Delete what?" Another voice piped in from behind me.

I clutch my heart dramatically and turn , facing Kelsey and Niall.

"Nothing much , just Harry crushing over my best friend " i give a smile to Kelsey's direction. God i'm such a bitch.

" Good choice Bro" Niall grins at Harry

Kelsey sways her purse at him and he laughs " What? She's hot!"

I laugh , mostly at Kelsey's reaction. Take that. Now y'know how it feels to be ignored.

We get out eventually , again repeting the partner work , me and Niall , and Harry and Kelsey. There were less paparazzi but we were still cautious.

This time , Harry took the driver seat, knowing that Niall drunk some alcohol. I walk over to the shotgun seat but meet Kelsey there. Not this time bitch.

But I'm too clumsy and she already takes the seat. I swear i can feel her smirking right now. Why does she want to sit near Harry anyways? She probably felt offended about Niall commenting on Katy.

"Sorry kels , but I feel safer when Jennifer sits near me, y'know , Cause she isn't faking to be my friend. No offense by the way" I hear Harry say.

I start laughing while clutching my stomach. Tears swells in my eyes and i inhale sharp breaths.

"THANK YOU STYLES" Oops. That wasn't supposed to be said out loud.

With a puff, she steps out and i take her place , not before sending a smirk.

"Thank you" i whisper to Harry

"I was being honest "

I catch my breath and i can feel something stirring in my stomach. I send a nervous smile and turn my focus on my mobile. I turn on the mobile network and choose the recent picture of Harry and share it. 'Blushing over someone? '

So i think this is a pretty long chappie .
I wish to say , to every person out there. Be strong and don't give up. Life is hard but you have to make the best out of it.
Byeee xxxx

(Dedicated to @Angel0309 )