Chapter 25

-SEBENTILE

Bulo finally fell asleep well after hours of whining, yati boNonjabulo have nice relationship problems. Yeah Sakhile was wrong to not tell her about everything kodvwa naye unehaba(she's exaggerating). I undress to go take a shower I need it after the day I had and I hate crowded showers, luckily for me we don't share showers except with my flatmate ohh there's only two of us in the whole flat, we share the bathroom and kitchen and then there are lounges around the res plus common areas and stuff so yeah. I wrap a towel around my body, take my toiletries and my phone rings as I'm about to go out it's Sabelo gosh as if my day couldn't get any better.

"Babe"

I feel everything in me turn

"Hey, I'm about to take a bath can you call me back later"

I say fast hoping he gets the picture

"Okay, I want us to go for a night cap tomorrow I'm heading out"

Lord what did I put myself into

"Call me after an hour"

He laughs

"Kantsi ugeza inkhomo nah?" (Are you bathing a cow?)

Had it been someone else I'd be laughing right now

"Later"

I don't even wait for him to respond I end the call. I go shower listening to some soul soothing music making me think of all the relationship problems I have, yati I've only started dating now and the problems I have reflect that. I want Gugu the attraction or effect he has on me is beyond what words can ever describe but now there's Mbali in the picture I can see she loves him and it's a shame that the guys she wants want me, that would bring my self-esteem to a zero had it happen to me I swear.

"Sebe"

Bulo shouts from the other side of the door

"Ye?"

I turn down the music

"You have a guest"

"I'll be out in a minute"

I hear footsteps which means she's walking away I just hope it's not Sabelo I would die.My room is opposite the bathroom convinient right? I could go to the bathroom half asleep and get back to bed before I'm wide awake, perfect. I quickly lotion then get dressed in leggings and a best then head to the kitchen.

"Hi"

I say to this perfectly looking stranger

"Hello,you good?"

Who wouldn't be good when one of God's best creatition is right in front of me? Bulo looks at me and I give a blank look, I don't know the guy

"Yeah, you?"

I say

"Awesome. I know we don't know each other but I saw you earlier around the building and I want to invite you over for a young chillas"

I nod for him to continue

"It's not really a party jsut res mates getting to know each other before classes commenced and who knows maybe you'll find someone doing the same course as you"

He's very convincing

"Ahh I don't know we were about to head in?"

I say as a question looking at Bulo hoping she'll say yes

"We'll let you know"

Bulo jumps in great now she's just told the guy we coming

"Great, I'm in 704 and my name is Lucky"