Chapter 33

-GUGULEZWE

Its Sakhile, Chad, Stix, Thuso and myself. We drinking and it's lit, I'm lit. Sakhile disappears every now and then to call Bulo. He's so whipped I never expected he'd be ever! We chatting while some of the guys entertain some girls. I'm not interested in any as my mind is on Mbali and her alone. I decide to switch my phone on and head out, I'm shocked to see Sebe's missed calls but I'll go see her tomorrow, for now I have to call Flower Child.

I dial her number, its a little after midnight already, how time flies when you having fun. Her phone rings, my eyes are wandering around for some reason I don't know. I spot Sabelo and cancel the call putting the phone back into my pocket. We need to talk, he has some nerve!

I walk over to him and throw a punch on his face, no questions asked no nothing, I'm pissed to the core. He crouches holding his cheek, I punch him again under his chin making him look up. He cries out in pain.

"What the fvck is your problem?"

He finally asks, my chest is heaving, I'm angry. I punch him again and this punch throws him to the floor. I start kicking him while he's down and then get on top of him punching until I feel someone pull me off of him

"He's not worth it!"

The person says but my anger hasn't subsided at all. I still want to hit him.

"Get him out of here!"

Sakhile yells holding me tightly

"He needs medical attention. Gugu really did a number on him"

Thuso says in Swati

"This oke's pulse is faint"

Chad adds.

"Can I trust that you won't kill him?"

He asks holding me at arms length

"I should"

I spit out, he chuckles

"Don't try anything!"

He turns to his guys

"Chad get him to hospital. Tell them you found him like that and remind him what happens if he tells the cops anything. Thuso inform the fvckn DR leader of his whereabouts"

He says angrily

"Let's go finish drinking and leave"

He says patting my shoulder. I'm more calm now but still a little worked up. I hear my phone vibrate, I take it out and it's Mbali

"Flower Child"

She giggles softly

"Hey you"

She says

"I'm sorry about earlier. I had a run in with Sabelo"

I say apologetically

"I hope you killed him. He deserves to rot in prison"

I chuckle

"You not a hateful person, I'm not used to you spiting fire"

She chuckles

"What he did pissed me off. Miss me?"

She asks lightening the mood

"When do I ever not? Any chance I'll see you when I get back?"

She giggles

"I'm already in bed. Call me when you get here"

She says yawning