Monday, Feburary 1st

I was in a large building, every story was a different place. I was on the 5th level, it was like a school cafeteria. I was looking at the food, nothing really sounded good to me, so I just sat down with a bunch of other people. One of the panels out of the ceiling was off, i seen a kid crawling through the ceiling, everyone started running to the back of the cafeteria to do the same.

I got up to look at the food again to make sure I dont want anything, then walk out. I get stuck behind two men who are talking about something, my nosey ass wanted to know, I told them I'm gonna go to the bar with them to learn about whatever they were talking about. I follow them to this really big bar on the same floor, it was very busy. We sat down at a table, then a woman approached me saying that I was a 10 year old boy although I was 18. They had a feature where you could block someone similar to how you would on Facebook but in real life.

I kept trying to talk but she would just interrupt me, until she and the two guys blocked me. I walked away stressed, I bumped into Charlie sheen. I explained to him that I was 18, he asked for an ID which I didnt have on me, so I told him to search me up on Facebook, he told me I looked 18. He was heading over there until a man yelled "there's a fire right above us, please exit", I ran to the escalators, then I woke up.