Tuesday, August 3rd

this is one of the weirdest dreams I've had, I ended up having five different scenarios in the same dream but same same situation happening throughout.

trigger warning I'll be talking about school shootings, blood and a creepy man.

I was in the mall with my mom, my grandma, my brother, my sister, and my cat. There were people screaming and a man was shooting. All of the lights in the mall shut off, my family and I were in a store hiding. we ended up seeing the shadow of the man who was shooting but he never ended up shooting in the store. As he was still shooting, my cat and I went into an apartment which was inside of the mall. I was in a bathroom and some guys apartment hiding until everything was OK. I was really worried because I had left my watches charger in the back room. since you couldn't buy the charger separately I was afraid I would never be able to get a charger again, and also there was a lot of blood in the back room but I never seen anybody's on the floor or any dead person or anything.

I went to the grocery store with my mom, I don't know where it was I don't know what we're buying but I do know we were checking out. As I was standing waiting to check out with my mom, a bald guy with a blond mustache was beside me, he grabbed me and kissed my cheek and I told him to get the fuck away from me creep. I could even feel his prickly mustache on me when he kissed me I didn't know who the fuck this man was I just know he was weird and creepy. After me and my mom checked out we went outside to go to the car in the bald guy was standing out there staring at me.

I was at some building with people around my age so I assumed it was some sort of high school but the building was very small. Somebody had started shooting in there, people were screaming and running we ended up running into a field beside the school. Apparently somebody had killed him and the guys went to go check and told us to stay in the field but I didn't listen and I was going to go with them.

I was at the gas station with my mom, it was a kroger gas station. i was very quiet, scared, you could tell something traumatic has happened to me. i couldn't eat anything, i could only be still and quiet. i was very worried throughout all the dreams about if i'd be able to get a charger for my watch.

the last scenario finally. i don't remember if it was Golden corral or gattietown (pizza place with an arcade). my sister, brother and i got nuggets with gold fish crackers but my brother and i were still hungry. in this dream i was 21, and i needed my id for something. you couldn't leave the restaurant without having to pay again to come in, so the waiter went out with me. he drove the car for some reason while i was trying to get my id.