Tuesday, November 17th

I was climbing on top of a hill with an older lady, we were away from the real world for some time now. We reached 3 trees, 2 of them were split apart. Another girl stood in between one of the split trees, she started vomiting and said shes gonna give up and go home. I was tired and ready to go home, but you couldnt unless you threw up. I started to feel nauseous, I ended up throwing up a little so i went home.

As I walked out of the gates into town, i yelled, "fuck your dont tread on me flag" and smacked it. I went into a building where I was going to be reunited with my family. The workers led me to a room, my family had no idea I was coming, I ended up surprising them. They screamed in joy and excitement whilst hugging me.

After they finished hugging me, they had to go speak with workers before leaving. I was left in the room all alone until an old friend walked in. He knew I hadn't had sex and wanted him. He said, "once they hurry up you can come over" he smiled and laid next to me. He kept trying to get on top of me but family would peak in every once in a while. I told him I'd have to go home first but after I'd go to his house.

I went back home, at the time I was 18 so I wasnt legally allowed to drink. I had to write a letter as to why I should be able to drink at age 18. I dropped it into the mailbox, so did another teenager. My grandma told me, "your letter was really good". Then I woke up.