Sunday, July 11th

TRIGGER WARNING!!!! TALKS ABOUT A SCHOOL SHOOTING AND GORE!!!!!!!!!

I was at my house, it got turned into a school but my bedroom was still fully furnished as if it were still my room. there were a lot of people there, it was a high school. a boy in front of my bed starts shooting with an AR-15 towards my bedroom door. the other shooter didn't start until about a minute later. i'm bedside the bed, the 2nd shooter is right in front of me and i have no idea. he pulls out a handgun and points it towards me, i somehow had a very sharp knife with me. before he could start shooting i take the knife and cut from his scalp to his chin, then across the top of his head. this was enough for him to not be able to shoot, i seen blood pouring from his face. somehow the first shooter had no idea his 2nd shooter was down, he came back into my room and i did the same thing to him. everybody had ran outside including me, i was shaking, crying, anxious and scared. those 2 people died in the house, i was taken somewhere for questioning. a lot of kids were there from the shooting. i had a friend with me for support, i was a fucking mess. i was crying and scared when a woman sat in front of my with a binder, she was preparing to ask me questions and to write them down, then i woke up.