Friday, May 21st

I was at a river, there were a few of them. In between them were roads. These dudes were surfing the big waves coming from behind a boat, some dude knocked himself out hitting the water. i carried his limp body into an airbnb not far from the river, i asked how long does it take for him to wake up, a dude next to me said it took him to the weekend to wake up. i laid him down, and went to see if they had anything to munch on. all i seen were some mini cookies, i left and headed to my moms work.

my mom asked me to answer the phone for her, it was my grandma rambling about mayonnaise. i don't exactly remember what her or i said on the phone. I went to the back of the building where a lot of employees were on break, i was leaning my head on this guy who looked a little like jay z, he leaned his head on top of mine. he was a lot taller than me. he turned around to reveal his very plump lips, i turned around, our lips grazed but he turned away, teasing me.

i went to walmart with my family, no one was wearing a mask. i got irritated knowing that all these people hadn't gotten their vaccine.

i was in this building with a man and 2 other women. we were going to do a foursome together. he wanted to put on music from the speakers built in the ceiling but couldn't figure it out. i was confused because it wasn't on the bluetooth option. i felt like the girls didn't like me because i wasn't their size. i knew i was gonna be left out if we actually did the foursome. i seen the guy i almost kissed previously, he was sitting at his desk working.