Thursday, April 28th

3 dreams in 1 night 😵

I was in my house with my family, there was a tornado warning, my family and I were trying to take cover in the middle of the house. We drove to the next town over in a neighborhood with a huge hill. We drove to the top to spot tornadoes, the whole neighborhood was doing the same thing. We only spotted a funnel cloud.

My mom and I went into a store (target?) and went to the starbucks inside, i ordered a drink with blue and strawberries, instead of giving me a cup, they gave me a togo box with the berries inside. Johnny Depp walked inside. We left and johnny was behind his car, we waved to him and he waved back.

I was in this huge mansion, changing the light bulbs in the kitchen, I told the people in the living room "i'll just call an electrician to help me with these". I was in a long formal red dress. There were suddenly lots of people in the house, people were getting ready for some formal event. I walked up the stairs, seeing people getting ready in the many rooms up there. I found a small staircase that lead to the 3rd floor, my old friend was was wearing a blue formal dress. I walked into a room with an older woman laying in the bed and her husband sitting beside her, he said "I wish the tv was bigger and sat in front of the bed" I said "I'll call someone to get a bigger tv and mount it in front of the tv"