Wednesday, July 21st

The lead singer of Black Veil Brides Andy Biersack passed away, there was going to be a live stream of other bands doing a tribute to him. I lived at my old house with what I assume was a roommate, he was going to watch and so was I. I was watching a live stream of another band doing a tribute but he said they weren't good and so I should go watch escape the fates live stream. I went and looked at the mail and checked if we had any, The police was knocking at the neighbors door and of course I had to be nosy. I brought the mail in and I put it down on the table and then I went back outside to pick up a newspaper that was on the porch. They kept knocking but nobody would answer, and they were there because their car was in front parked. I also remember a red car or it was a red SUV that was just behind a cop so I don't know if they had anything to do with them or not. The cop had to go to the back door and of course I had to go back there too because I was being nosy. I grabbed a decomposable plate and acted like I was gonna put it in the ground so it could decompose. The neighbors were already in handcuffs when I got out there, they shouted why is she recording and the cop came over to me and told them that I was not recording and that I was putting something in the ground I think the cop considered a dirt I don't know. Did I ask what was going on and they were getting arrested for public intoxication, DUI and looking up a woman's dress and then I woke up.