Saturday, September 11th

I was at the old capital in my town, next to it was a fire station, there were 5-6 teams, the goal was to go in and find the most expensive thing and bring it back to your team. the fire station was gonna either move to another building or completely renovate, which is the reason we were taking everything out. A person on my team had gotten a fridge, and i had gotten their kitchen table and a single chair. I was about to go in a second time, until i saw the team in front of us cheating, they were climbing up the wall and drilling holes in the wall. I ran back to the teams and pointed at the team cheating, i yelled "this team is disqualified" people cheered. My team had already won the first two rounds.

After the games were over, there was like an after party of some sort, i had heels on, i walked up the stairs with the other people, there was a ledge and just below it was more stairs, people were jumping off it to get to those stairs, i got pushed. Those stairs lead to the party, there was music and food trucks. Giveon was performing the beach, i love his music so i went to watch, there were only a few people there. I wanted to tip him but i had no cash on me, i threw quarters at him and he laughed. I then asked him for his venmo, i gave him $14,000, he was in pure shock.