Saturday September 5th

I was in texas although it looked like my hometown, there were multiple BLM protests going on, so i joined the smaller one. We ended up becoming friends, she as and another girl drove me to a house. It was my dads house. I knocked on the door, an older man who I didnt recognize greeted me telling me to come in. An old friend walked by alongside her mother. I made my way to the kitchen where my dad was, he looked nothing like my dad, he even had a different skin color than he actually does, but I was calling him dad in my dream.

My dad put out his arms like he was gonna hug me but I stopped. I told him he was abusive to me and I was here to confront him. He started walking towards me so I ran out to the car, I was right beside the door when he got ahold of me, dragging me into his house. I was terrified. There were other girls in the house, we were l sat against the wall.

It's now been 3 or 4 days, no food, little water. We were sat against a wall again by the back door, my dads friends were there to watch. The girls got up and went somewhere else whilst I couldn't move, my body refused, I lost consciousness and fell onto the floor. As I awoke the girls were going to tell my dads friends, they ended up letting us go. There had been search parties, even a movement to find us "#SaveOurGirls" we made it back and everyone cheered.