Tuesday, November 3rd

I was in a facility, I believe it was an old mental health institution. I was in the bathroom off of the living room, there were empty Starbucks cups beside the toilet. I really wanted this one guy to fuck me in the shower, but I guess he didnt get the memo. I ended up not showering.

Cops surrounded the whole property, I went outside to investigate what was going on. I went down to the pond where cops were driving on top of the rocks in the water. I sat there and watched them. A female officer approached me and asked me where the facility was, n if I knew what happened. I said i didnt have a clue what was going on, i lead her to the facility. She said something happened in the church area.

I opened the doors of the facility, and we walked back to the church area. There was a big puddle of blood, with drops all over the hallway. The officer told me to pour some peroxide on it to make sure it was blood, I did just that, it was in fact blood. I walked back out and plopped in the big chair. The guy I really liked/wanted to fuck came in the room on the phone calling someone babe, he instantly stopped once he seen I was in there like he knew I really wanted him. I ended up falling asleep in that chair.